AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Ich habe gerade die Testversion des neuesten Updates von 355.

Wenn ich in meine Acad 2009 Lampen mit Licht einfüge und render, dann sind die Lampen viel zu hell.

Die Einstellungen für die Lampen sind wie vorher auch und Standard bei 100 Watt.

Ich hatte sonst eher das Problem, dass die Lampen zu dunkel geleuchtet haben.

Woran liegt das nun?

Und dann noch eine Frage: wenn man Bilder einzeln rendert, dann kann man ja im Renderfenster verschiedene Einstellungen anpassen, Helligkeit, Nachbelichtung, Sättigung.

Wenn ich über den Batch mehrere Bilder starte, dann kann ich da nicht mehr ran.

Wie kann ich die Einstellungen für alle Bilder einstellen?

I try in English too:

I just test the newest update version of nxt 355.
When I insert lamps with lights in my Acad 2009 drawing, these lights are shining much to bright.
The settings for the lamps are as before and also standard at 100 watt.
Befor I had the problem that the lights were too dark.
Why this occurs now?

And one more question :
if I render an image seperatly, I can change some settings, but when I render the images with the batch renderer I´m not able to change these setting
like brightness , postexposure , saturation .

How can I set the settings for all images in one work step?

Views: 342

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check the scale of the model-- use the _DDUNITS command.  Make sure the insertion scale matches the actual units in your model.

I'll check on the batch stuff when I get a chance-- working on something else right now.

Ich wollte nachfragen, ob es zu meinem Problem eine Lösung gibt. Ich arbeite immer in Millimetern und so ist auch die Zeichnung eingestellt. Oder kann ich irgendwo spezielle im NXT Render eine Einstellung vornehmen? Ich muss die Lichter auf 0,1 Watt anstatt 100 Watt runter drehen, damit das so aussieht wie es soll. Hat denn nicht noch jemand damit ein Problem ?

I want to ask again if there is a solution to my problem . I always work in millimeters and so the settings are in the drawing. Or could I make a setting somewhere special in NXT Render ? I have to turn down the lights to 0.1 watts instead of 100 watts , so it looks as it should . Has not anyone have a problem with that?

No, this is not a common problem or behavior.  Normally, reducing the the output of all of the lights does not change the picture at all.

If you've tried the steps above and still can't figure it out, send the drawing.  I'll take a look.  Include steps for how to reproduce.

Hi Roy,

maybe my english isn´t well enough because I don´t know what you mean with "use the _DDUNITS command.  Make sure the insertion scale matches the actual units in your model." 

My Settings in ACAD are Millimeter, I always draw in this scale für over 15 years and I work with accurender since 2006, and if there was a prolblem with light, the lights were rather to dark but not to bright. I don´t understand what you mean with the Insertion scale matches and the actual units?

The Problem appears since I install the newest update from nxt. I send you the file. Maybe you what´s wrong.

Thanks, Judith.

Hi Judith,

soviel ich verstehe, meint Roy einfach nachzuprüfen, ob die Einheiten, mit denen die

Lichtquellen eingefügt werden (mm,cm,m,inches...) auch den verwendeten Einheiten in Deiner AutoCad Zeichnung entsprechen.

Dazu einfach in der Befehlszeile 'DDUNITS' eingeben.

Die Einheiten müssen übereinstimmen, sonst wirds, je nach dem, zu hell oder zu dunkel.

Ciao, Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

Ich habe DDUNITS eingegeben und da sieht man, dass die Einstellung in mm ist. Wenn ich dann ein Licht einfüge, kann ich nicht sehen, was das für eine Einheit ist. Deswegen versteh ich nicht, was ich da und wo ich da was nachprüfen kann. Mag sein, ich stell mich blöd an.

Attachments:

It's not a units issue, they're ok. I'll let you know soon what I've found.

Da bin ich mal gespannt. wa da heraus kommt.

I've looked pretty closely and haven't been able to find anything wrong with the drawings or the algorithms.  It's definitely having trouble with the lighting in this model-- I did the following:

1. Changed the beam angle on the lights to 10 degrees.  I had to explode the light blocks to do this.
  2. Set the lighting to studio mode using the rnl_probe hdr.
  3. Set the Brightness to 0.2.
  4. Unchecked the Gather switch for the ground (floor) objects and made the large circular one a little smaller.

That's about it, I think.  All of the other values were left alone, including the output of each light.  I'll send you the updated drawing.

Hi Roy,

is it possibel to send me the file in Version 2007?

Best regards, Judith.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service