AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Render Farm - Animation - Not All Objects Rendering

I have gotten back into animation. I've been using five workstations to produce the segments needed to build my final product. I decided this morning to use the Render Farm to handle some work in the background. The .png images produced via the farm are missing content; floors, ceilings, walls. The first image is what the frame should look like, the second image is a product of the Render Farm. This is reproducible on this model only.

The high rise in the background of the second image is a background image.

What should I be looking for to remedy this?

Views: 794

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does it render correctly if you do a batch rendering on the farm at the same resolution?  Are all of the frames on all of the farm machines producing similar output?

Roy, I haven't attempted a batch rendering with this configuration. I did run a single image on the farm and got the same result.

All images from all farm machines produced the same result when rendering the animation frames on the farm.

Note that this is the eval version, only two machines at a time. Although, I have six farm machines available and at times the farm monitor indicated that it was using as many as four machines to process any particular job.

I test rendered isolating individual pairs of machines and get the same result.

This model was originally created in ACAD 2010 in January 2011. Initial nXt material assignment was with build 249.

I'm going to recreate the model in 2012 or 13 and start over so as to get finished with this job, but It sure would be nice to know what has gone wrong. I am identifying other models that were created at the same time on that same machine and configuration to test.

BW

I'd love to have this model.  I don't have any open issues with the farm at the moment.

Message with link to file sent. This is a big ugly model thrown together in a hurry.

BW

I rendered three views with the BATCH feature. Results are the same. These are the JPG output from the Image Editor.

Roy. Don't spend any time on this mess on my account. I pulled the next model in the series. This one was derived entirely from the one with problems rendering on the farm. The only difference is some changes to columns and lighting. It is rendering fine. The images below from a series rendered with the BATCH tool and the farm

• Can you share you lighting fixtures on the wall?
  • How did you get the beams to work out so nicely.
  • Nice rendering by the way.
  • E0, E1 or E4?
  • How many passes?

You're welcome to them Akin. I don't understand your question about beams....do you mean the columns?

These were quick test renderings done with E0 at low resolution 640x380 for 20 passes.

Attachments:

I'm not-- I'm spending time on it on my account.  There's some reason it's not writing the .nXtModel file correctly, perhaps a bug, perhaps a problem with the AutoCAD drawing.

Barry Thomas said:

Roy. Don't spend any time on this mess on my account...

Well good then, your work is certainly appreciated. There are over forty files all derived from the same geometry in that series. Way too hot to be outside today, so I am going to go through them to identify those which will not render correctly. 

Thanks Roy

Roy Hirshkowitz said:

I'm not-- I'm spending time on it on my account.  There's some reason it's not writing the .nXtModel file correctly, perhaps a bug, perhaps a problem with the AutoCAD drawing.

Barry Thomas said:

Roy. Don't spend any time on this mess on my account...

I meant the light rays from the wall light fixtures.

Barry Thomas said:

You're welcome to them Akin. I don't understand your question about beams....do you mean the columns?

These were quick test renderings done with E0 at low resolution 640x380 for 20 passes.

Using your wall sconce this is what I got.Not exactly what I want. How did you get them to radiate out and showing on the wall.

Barry Thomas said:

Attachments:

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service