AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Rendering Advice and Comments (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faucets

Hi guys , here you can find all kind of faucets in dwg format. Just enjoy. http://www.fvsa.com/download/list_download.php?cod_download_tip

Started by Alejandro Testa

0 Jun 14, 2013

Decals for monitor block

Not sure if I am doing something wrong but when I have added a decal to a monitor screen, and then import the block into my drawing it rend…

Started by Dean Connolly

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Screen Glow

Here is a home theater room I am designing.  I can't figure out how to make the projection screen "glow" or "illuminate".  Any suggestions?

Started by Sergio Astorga

12 May 23, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Nxt Image Editor

I am sure i have asked this before, but is there any option to save the mask layers from an nXtimage to a different file format? I want to…

Started by J. Brown

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Reflecting an image/photo.

I'm trying to reflect an image/photo in the glass windows of a house. I've looked at reflection, refracting etc in Lighting to no avail. I'…

Started by Paul Jackson

3 May 10, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Problem with double joint in floor material

Hi guys, I am rendering this kitchen interior  and I  find that I get a double joint in the porcelanato material . Any thoughts?  I think t…

5 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Alejandro Testa

The first image

Well, this is the frist image i upload using nxt, but not the very first one i did. I would like to go deeper in the renderer, but i'm to i…

Started by Wallace Amorim Júnior

29 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Wallace Amorim Júnior

Testing material and caustics

Hi, Im just testing glass and liquid materials and caustics reflections, using path tracer.  I will post later the same image with hybrid. …

9 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

water clarity

can we get the same water clarity in nxt-this is one of my images

Started by mike makki

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by mike makki

HOW USE THE ENGINES

Sorry about the question and my english, but how i can acess the engines? How can i change beetwin then? There's a menu or must use command…

Started by Wallace Amorim Júnior

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Wallace Amorim Júnior

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Windows 11
"I'm not aware of anything... I don't have it here so I can't promise anything."
10 hours ago
Dizzy Gosnell posted photos
10 hours ago
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Windows 11

Does anyone know if there are any issues with updating to Windows 11 for either nXt or AR Studio on AutoCAD 2022?See More
yesterday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"0296 is up-- includes New... options for light channels."
Monday
"0295 is up, includes scale factor for preview image and stop after # passes.  Haven't gotten to New light channel option in Lights interface yet.  Check it out if you have a chance (no worries if not.)"
Jan 20
"Yeah-- I understand.  I just think you may find you have a similar problem in this new engine with trying to estimate how many passes will be good enough.   That can vary a lot. You're always going have some error, allocating…"
Jan 7
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"The problem is when I'm running several renders over a weekend. How will I know how much time to allocate to each one? I wouldn't want them to run for the same amount of time, as one may over-cook to no extra benefit, while another is…"
Jan 7
"It's an easy feature to add, but I'm pretty sure with this new version you'll find a time constraint to be more reliable.  The rendering below is probably done already, with a noise filter, or close to it."
Jan 7

© 2022   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service