AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Abdul Majed Khan's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"back to square one when i installed older version arnxt64_0358-QF23 in autocad 2018…"

Abdul Majed Khan replied Oct 1, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"Thanks Rich Got the downloads When i run it, it doesnt take my password for ARnXt wh…"

Abdul Majed Khan replied Sep 30, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"both the problems still exist please solve materials scheme first unable to download…"

Abdul Majed Khan replied Sep 18, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"just downloaded "arnxt64_0318b" from web site installed but problem still exist plea…"

Abdul Majed Khan replied Sep 15, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"I have nxt render on 2011 and 2018 on same machine when i run ar5 on autocad2011  a…"

Abdul Majed Khan replied Sep 11, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"Yes I'm using one on my corei7 main machine "MKA1" second on my corei5 macbook pro "…"

Abdul Majed Khan replied Jun 26, 2014 to Licenses

8 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Rich Hart

"I have re installed nXt on my Macbook Pro, after Mavericks Boot Camp disorders. Now…"

Abdul Majed Khan replied May 10, 2014 to Licenses

8 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Rich Hart

"Thanks Roy Problem Resolved Still any clue about downloading problem Thanks again"

Abdul Majed Khan replied Aug 13, 2013 to nXtRender with win7 on Macbook pro

5 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Nothing Worked Both the license keys also failed Even downloading version 329 failed…"

Abdul Majed Khan replied Aug 13, 2013 to nXtRender with win7 on Macbook pro

5 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I was travelling abroad, so I installed Windows7 Urdu (Arabiic type) language. now i…"

Abdul Majed Khan replied May 9, 2011 to Reinstalling nxt

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service