AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Alfons Akamp's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"Für Accurender 3.1 wirsz du im Internet nicht mehr viel an Informationen finden. Ich…"

Alfons Akamp replied May 3, 2017 to Accurender 3.1 X Accurender NXT for Autocad

16 May 7, 2017
Reply by Paula Suarez

"I have here also this plant editor.Unfortunately, I miss a lot of plants and flowers…"

Alfons Akamp replied Apr 5, 2017 to Plant editor

3 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Hi DanielThis happens to me in every drawing. Even if I have an empty start screen a…"

Alfons Akamp replied Mar 28, 2017 to coMotion 2.0 014

28 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Alfons Akamp

"Hi DanielI am working under Win7 64 bit and currently have the Opendcl version 8.1.3…"

Alfons Akamp replied Mar 26, 2017 to coMotion 2.0 014

28 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Alfons Akamp

"Hi DanielYes, this happens in all drawings of Acad 2017. In other versions of Acad I…"

Alfons Akamp replied Mar 23, 2017 to coMotion 2.0 014

28 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Alfons Akamp

"I have a problem with Comotion 015.The cooperation with Acad 2017 unfortunately does…"

Alfons Akamp replied Mar 23, 2017 to coMotion 2.0 014

28 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Alfons Akamp

"I have now tested in Acad times a little further.I then got this error message.Who c…"

Alfons Akamp replied Dec 25, 2016 to Grösse in Acad

1 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Alfons Akamp

"Previously, Accurender 3.1 was able to create 360 ° panorama videos.Will it be possi…"

Alfons Akamp replied Dec 1, 2016 to Accustudio Layer Render

4 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Daniel Hargreaves

"Hi DanielI tested this tool tonight.It works very well. I'm excited.Will there be sy…"

Alfons Akamp replied Nov 30, 2016 to Accustudio Layer Render

4 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Daniel Hargreaves

"Hi DanielCommotion is now running and I am totally excited. Have Opendcl reloaded an…"

Alfons Akamp replied Nov 23, 2016 to Animation

45 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Aguinaldo Marinho

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020
"Here's the latest render using metallic materials. The chrome now looks a lot better. I do feel though that the reflected light on the back wall is too bright."
Dec 23, 2020
"Ah-- so that's a function of the material type.  The standard material won't give you a mirror anymore.  You need to change the material to metallic and you should get something more familiar.  Use the Type popdown on the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"Pacing a mirror on the back wall (reflections = 1.0, noise = 0.0), you can see the difference more clearly (top image is nXt)."
Dec 18, 2020
"You can see from these two images that there is definitely something wrong with reflective surfaces. It appears the light is being reflected, but not objects or textures. In the nXt version (top image), the carpet texture is being reflected in the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"It's interesting-- overall the quality of this interior is very high for that short amount of processing, and may be acceptable for certain scenes.  In this one, however, there are some reflective caustics that are taking longer to…"
Dec 17, 2020
"ARDECAL now works. Here's the image after 10 minutes of rendering. I do have a slight concern that reflective surfaces seem rather dull. This is particularly evident on the end frame of the desk and the base of the chair."
Dec 17, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service