advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok thanks!!!
i'm going to install the current build.
I have my product key.

Regards
You won't need to reenter the product key-- it will run just fine.
I happened to be cleaning out our office archive of old software and happened to notice that a major build update/release of Accurender 3 happened at build 231.

Apparently major bug fix and stable versions of AR3 happened at or around builds;
193, 231, 243, 257 and 265. Things calmed down around built 268.

How do we stack up against AR3 with AR5 in terms of functionality now that we are at build number 232?
I believe that with this new release, my tree editor thumbnails disappear, only icones are visible. Am I alone to notice that issue?
Marc, same here.
What's the report exactly? That when you save/create plants with the editor no explorer thumbnails are generated for the saved plants?
Any nXt plant thumbnails. Old or that I just created, no matter, any thumbnails of the nXt plants are visible, by windows explorer or from nXt or nXt plant editor... I can't see the trees that I want to put in my drawing, only icones, so I must open them with tree editor to see them.
32 or 64 bit?
Happens on 32 bit, here.
64 bits Win7
...same here: Can see thumbnail pics of materials and groundcovers - but no plants, when I save/create my own plants it is the same - no thumbnail pics.
Autocad 2008 with build 232 and winxp32-
Even with AutoCad 2010(Win7 32-bit OS), same here thumbnails for groundcover and materials, non for plants.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Sergio88 replied to Peter Milner's discussion Windows 11
"Hello, I have a lot of problems with the nXtRender plugin for AutoCAD with AutoCAD 2021 under Windows 11 installed on a new machine (no problem with the same dwg's under windows 10) : - material applyed are not rendered. I have to explode…"
yesterday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

Questions for nxt render for autocad

Good day everyone,Can anyone here help me with these issues i keep having with nxt render for autocad ?1. How do you bring in textured models into autocad ( 3ds and obj) without losing their textures or having to re-assign them.2. How do you move these objects from place to place without experiencing viewport refresh sluggishness in the autocad viewport ?3. How do you add dirt to fabric textures for rendering.4. How do you avoid repeat patterns in textures for rendering ?See More
yesterday
George Ioannidis commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

V01 - dark 02

"Those are all very nice pictures Maciej, well done! Are those renewed older buildings or new housing development?"
May 25
Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service