AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Small bug with the OpenDCL interface used in coMotion. If you downloaded and installed coMotion between 11/20/16 and 11/21/16 (yep just one day) you will need to 'downgrade' the OpenDCL. Go to Accustudio and follow the instructions. Use the link below. Cheers!

http://accustudio.com/marketplace/comotion/95-comotion-2-0-build-01...

Views: 648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I wanted to get another build uploaded last week. I needed to keep going through code, so build 015 may be delayed for a few weeks. I'm hoping to have a test ready that will work with moving objects

When is animated RPC coming on board?

Hopefully, an object is an object. So once I try the code for an AutoCAD item, it should work even with an RPC

Cool, how soon do we expect it?

I have a problem with Comotion 015.
The cooperation with Acad 2017 unfortunately does not work.
Comotion 015 crashes. Why??????

Ich habe ein Problem mit Comotion 015.
Die Zusammenarbeit mit Acad 2017 funktioniert leider nicht.
Comotion 015 stürtzt ab. Warum??????

If you can give a little more information to work with... 

• Does this happen in all models in 2017?
  • When does it crash? when you launch or at some other point?
  • Anything else related to the crash, more details the better

Thanks.

Hi Daniel

Yes, this happens in all drawings of Acad 2017. In other versions of Acad I do not have this problem.
When I call comonxt and then the camera path clicks this error message:

Command:
CoMOTION Settings updated
Start Animation ...

Camera and target may not match
Function canceled
Calling (command) off * Error * not possible, without calling (* push-error-using-command *).
Converting (command) calls to (command-s) is recommended.
Specify camera position <39061.76, 3416.03, 1487.21>:

What does that mean????

Hallo Daniel

Ja, das passiert in allen Zeichnungen von Acad 2017. In anderen Versionen von Acad habe ich dieses problem nicht.
Wenn ich comonxt aufrufe und anschliessend den Kameraweg anklicke kommt diese Fehlermeldung:

Befehl:
coMOTION Settings updated
Start Animation...

Kamera und Ziel dürfen nicht übereinstimmen
Funktion abgebrochen
Aufrufen von (command) aus *Fehler* nicht möglich, ohne vorheriges Aufrufen von (*push-error-using-command*).
Konvertieren von (command)-Aufrufen in (command-s) wird empfohlen.
Kameraposition angeben <39061.76, 3416.03, 1487.21>:

Was bedeutet das????

I will look into it. That should give me enough to work with since the crash happens at the the selection of picking the camera path. I will see if I can reproduce it.

I couldn't get the error to repeat. When you first launch AutoCAD, type OPENDCL at the command prompt and tell me which version you have.

Hi Daniel

I am working under Win7 64 bit and currently have the Opendcl version 8.1.3.1.

Hallo Daniel

Ich arbeite unter Win7 64 Bit und habe zur Zeit die Opendcl Version 8.1.3.1.

Can you post a small DWG file, with one object, path & target that causes the crash. 

Hi Daniel

This happens to me in every drawing. Even if I have an empty start screen and draw a spline I get an error message when I call Comotion 015.
Can be that I get the error, because I have here a 30 days test version?
Long I can not test more, unfortunately.

Hallo Daniel

Das passiert mir bei jeder Zeichnung. Selbst wenn ich einen leeren Startbildschirm habe und da einen Spline zeichne bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung, wenn ich Comotion 015 aufrufe.
Kann das sein, das ich den Fehler bekomme, weil ich hier eine 30 Tage Testversion habe??
Lange kann ich nicht mehr testen, leider.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service