AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

I had some issues trying to get a new Preview style added. I ended up breaking coMOTION and it took a little longer to fix it. Hopefully I caught everything. Build 012 is ready for download from AccuStudio.com keep those bugs coming, I have this week off from work and plan on jumping on the long awaited objects. The new features are listed below:

• Camera Lens Bug fix.
  • Animation Log bug fix.
  • Added "Current" Visual Style option to Preview.
  • Added basic Help File.
  • Updated OpenDCL to latest version 5.1.2.3

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I put together a little DEMANDLOAD lisp for coMOTION. You can download the file from AccuStudio.com on the coMOTION 2.0 page. Please let me know if this works, demand loading is far from native in LISP and I tried to make it as universal in the install... If it works, I will include it in the next build.

• Usage: load the como_nxt_demand.VLX, type DEMANDCOMO at the command prompt. Type COMONXT to test if the registry entries were written correctly. If the registry was written correctly, start a new drawing or EXIT/Re-enter AutoCAD type COMONXT. Because of the limits of VLX and demand loading, you will need to type COMONXT a second time in the 1st drawing of the session.

Following your instructions, one needs not appload any more but you still need to type comonxt two times for the CI to come up.

A little more tweaking and one needs only to type it once.

I will look into this, I'm just not sure this is something I can overcome do to the limitations of VLX.
Working with build 013, should you add the comonxt.vlx file to the
Startup Suite via appload, Startup Suite Contents... buttom, you now
only have to type, "comonxt" once as the first time is now
automatically done when you start a new AutoCad session.

Hi Daniel

I'm obviously slow on the uptake for this program.  I thunk I followed the procedure to load Comonxt, but I just get the following error.  (see image).  I'm not ready for the new year.

Rich Rosemann

Attachments:
If you receive an error "unknown command OPENDCL" you will need to add the OpenDCL ARX to your startup suite. The file version varies depanding on your version of AutoCAD. The files are located at "C:\Program Files\Common Files\OpenDCL"

• AutoCAD 2007-2009 32 bit - OpenDCL.17.arx 
  • AutoCAD 2007-2009 64 bit - OpenDCL.x64.17.arx 
  • AutoCAD 2010-2011 32 bit - OpenDCL.18.arx 
  • AutoCAD 2010-2011 64 bit - OpenDCL.x64.18.arx 

Thanks.  I forgot.

Rich Rosemann

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Friday
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service