AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi, Roy,

I think that we need a "logo" for the identity of nXt, and a specific icone to put in acad. Can you provide it to us, or start a little "competition" to find it. The winner could get 2 centuries without desease, a travel to seattle to shake your hand, or ... his head in our hall of fame!

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And I don't know if "ar5" will remain... On the last post I've maid a little mistake, so I show you the picture with some more studies... just studies, any color or pshop effect, just to give ideas.

This is a different approach to make the connection with render software. I asked myself too wich would be the best, something in 3D as a real rendering or something that refers to lightrays. I picked the last one, but that's photoshopping. In these examples, nr. 7 is one of my favourits but that's personal.
I like to work in 3D, so I did it so, but it could be drawed in 2D. It's only a treatment of the "X", nothing completed... And I like your flashing effect. I don't know, perhaps a mix...
These are very fun.

Also, if you guys are up for the challenge the logo should be able to be displayed at 16x16 pixels, 24x24 ans 32x32 pixels. Another thing we try is how they display on white and black backgrounds.
Thats what I was thinking too. Icons can be very hard to design towards as they get SO small. I'm afraid that "Accurender" will be a tough one to deal with 16x16. I think thats why I want AR5 with mine.
no problem. At 24x24 my logo works perfect too :-)

this one definitely needs a black background too. I guess i'm out of competition now.

I wouldn't be so sure. It is looking go there. Can you make a black gradient around the logo to a white background?
hmm... give me some time to think about a way to solve this problem.
black gradient doesn't work. I changed it a bit to apply in both backgrounds.

Or just adding a white border:

Love these, for the sake of the icon, we might want to reduce the laser beam length.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service