AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hey guys,

I've had nxt installed on my 64 bit windows 7 computer for a while now, but all of a sudden it won't work. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall, but I get an error during the set up that read:

Module C:\Program Files\AccuRendernXt\ArMat Thumb64.dll failed to register. HRESULT-2147024703  Contact support

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

John

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haven't seen this before.  How did it stop working?  (Haven't seen this before either.)  I assume you've tried restarting the machine?

Yup, uninstalled, restarted, just downloaded the latest build, tried to install, same error. I was using and old build before, 271 I think.   But I don't know what happened.  Everything worked fine last time I used it, a couple months ago. And yesterday when I tried to start it I got a failed to load error.

Here's the ACAD error I get:

c:\program files\accurender nxt\aracobjects_18_64.arx cannot find a dll or
other file that it needs.

c:\program files\accurender nxt\aractexturedmesh_18_64.arx cannot find a dll or
other file that it needs.

c:\program files\accurender nxt\aracad_18_64.arx cannot find a dll or other
file that it needs.
Unknown command "NXT".  Press F1 for help.

What happened when it initially failed?-- i.e. before you attempted a reinstall.  Did you get an error message in AutoCAD?

This is very likely some sort of system problem.  You could try installing some other program to see if you get a similar message.

When it initially failed I got the ACAD error I just posted

I'm turning this one over to Scott to research-- I don't think it's us (although I'm not positive.)  I do think it's some sort of system error such as a bad windows update.

No worries, you were right with the system problem.  I did a restore back a couple weeks ago and it's working now.   I had tried to install my ACAD 2013 like you recommended and it didn't work either.  After the restore, nXt is working again. And as a matter of fact, the restore removed a windows update. SO I think you may be on to something.

Thanks

K-- I'll let Scott know the problem was resolved.  Something must have hiccuped during the Windows Update (my best guess.)  

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Sergio88 replied to Peter Milner's discussion Windows 11
"Hello, I have a lot of problems with the nXtRender plugin for AutoCAD with AutoCAD 2021 under Windows 11 installed on a new machine (no problem with the same dwg's under windows 10) : - material applyed are not rendered. I have to explode…"
Jun 5
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

Questions for nxt render for autocad

Good day everyone,Can anyone here help me with these issues i keep having with nxt render for autocad ?1. How do you bring in textured models into autocad ( 3ds and obj) without losing their textures or having to re-assign them.2. How do you move these objects from place to place without experiencing viewport refresh sluggishness in the autocad viewport ?3. How do you add dirt to fabric textures for rendering.4. How do you avoid repeat patterns in textures for rendering ?See More
Jun 4
George Ioannidis commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

V01 - dark 02

"Those are all very nice pictures Maciej, well done! Are those renewed older buildings or new housing development?"
May 25
Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service