AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Ian Foster Griffith's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Material Schemes Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss happy about this one..........."

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 8, 2013 to Purchases and Renewals

14 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Steve Pinto

"I have done the 2 hour search for cars last month and what you are asking for I did…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 7, 2013 to Volvo V60 2011 3D model

6 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

"http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=48034 But is a sedan and a big fil…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 6, 2013 to Volvo V60 2011 3D model

6 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

"All so check motherboard chipset drivers for update, that can sometime help.........…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 6, 2013 to Nxt crashing

16 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Have issue with NTX crashing with one of my computers. You are running 64bit system…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 6, 2013 to Nxt crashing

16 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Flash converted to html5 at request of webdesign. I,m told flash on websites is not…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Feb 13, 2013 to Show and Tell

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Ian Foster Griffith

"Also when you are in the 360's try selecting A - B - C- D  on the bar. It cut's the…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Feb 13, 2013 to Show and Tell

3 Feb 13, 2013

"Albert Can we say that 100 pass is a good mark to judge a image fullness. Or is it l…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Feb 7, 2013 to How does it really work?

13 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by J. Brown

"You guys are so lucky, i never get the jobs with water in them. God please buy me a…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Feb 7, 2013 to This is one of my animation for a Marina development...done in different software NOT nxt

10 Feb 7, 2013

"My two cents..... AMD for workstation computers        -           Intel for renderf…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Feb 5, 2013 to Relative Comparison

7 Feb 5, 2013

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020
"Here's the latest render using metallic materials. The chrome now looks a lot better. I do feel though that the reflected light on the back wall is too bright."
Dec 23, 2020
"Ah-- so that's a function of the material type.  The standard material won't give you a mirror anymore.  You need to change the material to metallic and you should get something more familiar.  Use the Type popdown on the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"Pacing a mirror on the back wall (reflections = 1.0, noise = 0.0), you can see the difference more clearly (top image is nXt)."
Dec 18, 2020
"You can see from these two images that there is definitely something wrong with reflective surfaces. It appears the light is being reflected, but not objects or textures. In the nXt version (top image), the carpet texture is being reflected in the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"It's interesting-- overall the quality of this interior is very high for that short amount of processing, and may be acceptable for certain scenes.  In this one, however, there are some reflective caustics that are taking longer to…"
Dec 17, 2020
"ARDECAL now works. Here's the image after 10 minutes of rendering. I do have a slight concern that reflective surfaces seem rather dull. This is particularly evident on the end frame of the desk and the base of the chair."
Dec 17, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service