AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Chas / Aug Posekany's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"I had added width and then extruded as surfaces. Once I had trouble with that I expl…"

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 22, 2010 to lines and surfaces

8 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Chas / Aug Posekany

"This is what I ended up with, the tinsle didn't render. All the tinsle is done with…"

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 22, 2010 to lines and surfaces

8 Dec 22, 2010

"One thing you might try is to use the remove materials button in the materials pane.…"

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 22, 2010 to Material Editor Question

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"What I've done is; instead of using a closed polyline and extruding a solid. I used…"

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 21, 2010 to lines and surfaces

8 Dec 22, 2010

"I seem to remember someone having issues with polylines with a thickness set in the…"

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 21, 2010 to lines and surfaces

8 Dec 22, 2010

"If you go to Autodesks website and look at the listing of certified video cards for…"

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 15, 2010 to Best Computer recommended? HELP

11 Dec 15, 2010

"I don't think that is a ram problem. It is a limitation of the 32 bit machines OS."

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 15, 2010 to Best Computer recommended? HELP

11 Dec 15, 2010

"I believe if you wanted it to populate the software listing in Windows you need to u…"

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 14, 2010 to installation problem

21 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I believe that HDRI lighting has replced the use of light domes. At least made them…"

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 6, 2010 to Light Dome

1 Dec 6, 2010

"Manybe a folder for each lighting channel in the list, then you could select the fol…"

Chas / Aug Posekany replied Dec 6, 2010 to Light Channels and lighting dialog

4 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jan Verzelen

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service