AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Brandon Eckhart's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Great, thank you! I've got the export working now. I was hoping it would export more…"

Brandon Eckhart replied Oct 6, 2017 to Cloud rendering

32 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I'm definitely interested in getting this working on my end. We've invested a lot of…"

Brandon Eckhart replied Oct 6, 2017 to Cloud rendering

32 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"nXt isn't on Azure Batch's list of supported applications. Do I need to go through t…"

Brandon Eckhart replied Oct 5, 2017 to Cloud rendering

32 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Excellent! I'll go check it out. Thank you for the quick reply"

32 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Is cloud rendering still in development? It's the one major feature still not presen…"

32 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Aha, thanks for the help."

Brandon Eckhart replied May 30, 2014 to Interior glass reflects exterior as black instead hdr sky

7 May 30, 2014
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"I've even tried changing visible, reflected, and refracted backgrounds to just solid…"

Brandon Eckhart replied May 30, 2014 to Interior glass reflects exterior as black instead hdr sky

7 May 30, 2014

"I made sure they're both identical; no luck.  My normal course of action would be to…"

7 May 30, 2014

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Multiple cores
"There should be an Update Manager in the Start menu.  Grab and install 0267.  If this doesn't work I'll send a link."
5 hours ago
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion Multiple cores
"Okay. Just tried to install and run ArStudio, but I get this message inside AutoCAD:"
14 hours ago
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Multiple cores
"Sort of-- nXt has a hard-coded max of 32 but you get diminishing returns before than point.  If you go beyond 32 they can sometimes be used, depending on the load.  I guess I would still think of 32 as a practical limit. ArStudio should…"
Monday
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Multiple cores

Is there a maximum number of cores that Accurender can utilise?See More
Monday
Rich Hart replied to Charles Farmer's discussion AccuRender
"Sorry for the problem you are having getting support. I had replied to your support emails but had not heard respones back from you. Perhaps our support system emails are ending up in your spam filter. I'll resend those emails directly to you,…"
Mar 6
Charles Farmer posted a discussion

AccuRender

Purchased a new subscription to Autodesk. When I logged into Autodesk, it automatically upgraded my version I was using and installed 2021 version. Now my AccuRender NXT does not work nor will it load on 2021 version.I have spent the last 3 weeks trying to get support but I am not receiving anything.I have paid and downloaded the latest version of NXT but it's not working nor is the support working. Having been an NXT CUSTOMER for many years, I am extremely disappointed in the support.Not sure…See More
Mar 6
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service