AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Aguinaldo Marinho's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I was able to find the command I needed to make Spot work.It was hidden in the right…"

Aguinaldo Marinho replied Aug 24, 2017 to Animation

45 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Aguinaldo Marinho

"Many thanks for all the explanations.I bought ArchVision, and now I have over 3,500…"

Aguinaldo Marinho replied Aug 24, 2017 to Animation

45 Aug 24, 2017

"Como usar Spot no NXT. Não consigo mirar para onde quero com facilidade, já que ele…"

Aguinaldo Marinho replied Aug 23, 2017 to Interior Lighting II

18 Aug 23, 2017

"Se eu quiser usar Spot, jogando de baixo para cima, como faço? Não achei configuraçõ…"

Aguinaldo Marinho replied Aug 23, 2017 to Visible Light Paths?

13 Aug 23, 2017

"Homem do céu!!!! É incrível...!!!! É muito bom o RPC...   Estou achando caro, por…"

Aguinaldo Marinho replied Aug 22, 2017 to Animation

45 Aug 24, 2017

"Então quero usar figuras RPC. Trabalho com Active3D no AutoCad, mas pretendo migrar…"

Aguinaldo Marinho replied Aug 22, 2017 to Animation

45 Aug 24, 2017

"Rendered People In the previous version of the NXT. "

Aguinaldo Marinho replied Aug 20, 2017 to Animation

45 Aug 24, 2017

"Insert objects. I can not load material for Render. "

45 Aug 24, 2017

" "

45 Aug 24, 2017

"Thanks for helping solve the thumbnail problem. How to insert people. In the previou…"

45 Aug 24, 2017

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"No idea-- that's a function of the exporter.  We do have a sketchup-based product about to go into wider beta available through RenderPlus if you're interested."
yesterday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"Good afternoon Sir, Sir, is there any way i can bring in textures assigned to my model into autocad, after exporting ? I mean see the same texturesi assigned in sketchup in autocad ? Thank you Sir."
yesterday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"Thank you so much sir for fixing the errors. Now i know better."
yesterday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"The model needs some work-- if you're translating from SketchUp this will often be the case.  I did a few things to make it workable: The units were wrong-- AutoCAD thinks the drawing is in inches but the model is, in fact, in…"
Friday
"I have sent it successfully to your mail."
Friday
"You'll need to send me the drawing if you want me to test it. You can email me at roy@mcneel.com or provide a link."
Friday
"Good morning Sir, I want to say thank you for the other time. Accurender studio loaded successfully. Although i have an issue. I tried using accurender nxt to assign materials before loading up accurender studio but i could only see an all black…"
Friday
"Good day Sir, Thanks for the advice. Ihave a little problem though. I imported my model from sketchup as an autocad file, then opened the autocad file and then i setup autocad camera. Typed arstudio and accurender studio plugin came up and then i…"
Thursday

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service