AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Just the evening once I open a drawing it open as read me even though it is not opened else where also I cannot save a new drawing as it keeps asking for permission. 

How do I resolve these issues?

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still having this problem any help someone?

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Steve Wojtynek replied to Steve Wojtynek's discussion Material Library "Slides"
"Figured it out...  I went into Windows File Explorer and double-clicked on one of the PDF icons with an ArMaterial name underneath.  Windows told me it didn't have a program assigned to open that file format, so I browsed to…"
12 hours ago
Steve Wojtynek replied to Steve Wojtynek's discussion Material Library "Slides"
"Nope... Rebooted a bunch of times since "successful REGSVR32".  Large, Medium, and Small Icon Views all show PDF icons with the names of the ArMaterials underneath.  The AR5 installation on my old computer (that died) worked…"
13 hours ago
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion Render farm OS
"Thanks for that Roy. I'll give it a go tomorrow."
13 hours ago
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Render farm OS
"It's a little hard to say weather the bottleneck is the limit I'm imposing on the number of threads created or something else. ******** AR Studio is not too far from production ready-- but let's test the thing first on your new farm…"
14 hours ago
"So the original render farm having 4 nodes with 20 cores each, doesn't have a problem (although they still only max to 80%). Whereas the new server farm has three machines with 40 cores each and therefore underperforms. Correct? So, what would…"
15 hours ago
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Render farm OS
"Looks like there's a 32 core hard coded limit in the legacy product.  AccuRender Studio doesn't have this limitation."
16 hours ago
"My local machine bounces up and down from 29% to 100%. The main renderfarm actually bounces from 5% to 75% (not sure why I got a different reading yesterday). I generally render with the Path Tracer engine which has a different pattern of processor…"
21 hours ago
Rich Hart replied to Steve Wojtynek's discussion Material Library "Slides"
"Try switching the View to something like Large Icons: I've also had people say they've had to reboot before the change took effect. Try that."
yesterday

© 2017   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service