AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

I have 4 views that I use in my AutoCAD.

Can I send this to the farm and have it render all 4 views in a "batch"?

I have been converting the ,JPG output of the 4 .JPG files to 4 separate PDF files and then my drawing imports them as a PDF underlay..

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Batch processor in WalkAbout has a Farm Button.  I haven't tried it in a while, but that's what it's for.  Let me know if you need more specifics.

OT-- when you get a chance give AccuRender Studio a try and let me know what you think.  There are plugins for AutoCAD 2013 and up, plus Rhino 6.  See the previous topic for more info.

Super.....Thanks Roy...

I will try the AccuRender Studio too....

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Rich Hart replied to Brittany Watson's discussion Continuous Recessed Lighting Issues
"I see that if I turn the soffit layer off, that those can lights on the right are working. So I assume the soffit is blocking the light. Unfortunately, I'm not able to try moving the can lights down for some reason. I can try looking into this…"
yesterday
Brittany Watson replied to Brittany Watson's discussion Continuous Recessed Lighting Issues
"I apologize, they are the smaller can lights on right soffit side of the arched ceiling, the bigger ones on the opposite side (left) are working correctly. They do work when the light source is pulled out of the can object or out of the soffit, so…"
yesterday
Rich Hart replied to Brittany Watson's discussion Continuous Recessed Lighting Issues
"Unfortunately, the model was still just too large for my machine. After about 15 minutes I had to turn off the computer so that I could do something else while it was rendering.. Could you give me any idea of where the lights are that don't…"
yesterday
Brittany Watson replied to Brittany Watson's discussion Continuous Recessed Lighting Issues
"Just sent. Thank you for the quick response!"
yesterday
"Can you send us a model where this is happening, to see if we can duplicate it here? As small a model as possible would be appreciated. You can use this link to send it to us: https://renderplus.com/wp2/uploads/ Thanks, Rich"
Wednesday
Brittany Watson posted a discussion

Continuous Recessed Lighting Issues

Hi I use AutoCAD Architecture and have been having on going problems with a recessed can light block. I have completed 3 renderings now in which I have had to spend days trying to get my recessed lighting to work. Other lights work, and occasionally some of the can recessed lights will show up. I have exploded the block and added them individually, I have aimed the light and rotated it every which way, but most of the time nothing works.  I have tested out the problem on my current rendering…See More
Wednesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Accurender Studio cloud rendering
"I pulled the option to use my Azure Batch cloud out of the current product.  There wasn't much interest in it.  You can set up your own Azure account with Microsoft and use it, it's not trivial but also not too hard.  I…"
Feb 21
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Accurender Studio cloud rendering

How much does it cost to use cloud rendering?See More
Feb 21

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service