AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

I try to set a interior day laight with my interiors light (e4) on but a lot of fireflies come special in fixures with no gloss material, please take a look, thanks for your help.

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The files is more than 5mb please send me your mails to send it.

Here is the zip file!!!

Make it a zip file.  .rar won't work.

Rey F. Rosario Berrios said:

Here is the zip file!!!

Now it's ZIP!!!!! 

Attachments:

E4, 50 passes, no sun and sky only interior lights.

E4 75 passes no sky, sun and lights.

akinlolu olugboji said:

akinlolu olugboji said:

My verdict,  Increase opening for natural lighting to come in.  And employ light channels, sun, sky, spot lights and spot light-island

350 passes, E4, lights, sun and sky all on.

I will try today, thanks akin

500k pixels at about 1/2 hour:

It's looking pretty good, for a very difficult lighting situation.  The only change I made to your model was to boost the lights by a factor of 5-- 25 watts is too dim (remember these are incandescent watts-- use lumens if you're unsure.)  I did this by changing the # of channels to 2 and boosting channel 1 by 5x.

I'm going to let this run a little longer to see how it resolves the remaining areas (the worst are the tops of the stools and the base of the counter.  There aren't really many "fireflies" in this one-- just some noise in some brighter areas which is a characteristic of this engine (as opposed to the path tracer where the noise tends to occur in the dark areas.)  Almost all of the noise is due to the daylighting which is difficult in this scene.  Not only is the primary opening small, but daylight enters the space via the alcove to the left.  As a simulation, I'm very pleased with how this one is going.  I do understand that it may not be practical for you (although it might in combination with a little PhotoShop clean-up.)

Make sure you're using the latest build-- it make reflective caustics an option-- this pathway will add a lot of noise to this type of scene.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

David Richards replied to Alfons Akamp's discussion Flecken in Bilder
"This page on our site provides some insight into the performance of the different engines http://www.renderplus.com/wp2/wk/NXtRender_Rendering_Engines.htm#Hybrid_Engine_4"
2 hours ago
Alfons Akamp posted a discussion

Flecken in Bilder

Ich habe da mal eine Frage:Wenn ich Bilder im Standard Modus rendere, sehen diese sehr gut aus.Wenn ich das gleiche Bild im Hybrid Modus rendere, habe ich jede Menge kleine weisse Punkte und Flecken in dem Bild.Warum und wieso kommen diese Flecken????I've got a question:When I render images in standard mode, they look very good.When I render the same image in hybrid mode, I have tons of tiny white spots and spots in the image.Why and why do these spots appear ????See More
Sep 5
Dizzy Gosnell posted photos
Aug 12
George Ioannidis posted discussions
Aug 10
George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

sven-home ambus exec lifestyle 01

"Very professionally looking render! Looks very photo-realistic."
Aug 10
James Bloomer posted photos
Aug 3