AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

I have this(bedroom view 11) clients wants this (photo 6) model (plan - copy) attached. help needed with materials and lighting, on wall, furniture and floor.

Views: 1406

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope-- it's still fine.  This is what you sent the second time-- no explicit daylight sources defined-- autodaylight only.  You must have had something wrong in the one you rendered first (units would be my first guess.)

It's not the unts checked them all in millimetres.

Everything's working now-- unless something else I don't have was messing things up.  Something must have been different for that first run.

Actually-- now that I look at your initial image more closely-- the scale looks fine (you can tell by the floor boards.)  It does, however, look like Auto Daylight Portals were not on.

• They were on ie Auto Daylight Portals, and still on.
  • Just for kicks, I remove the daylight portal tags of the glass windows and the same wired rendering is the result. 
  • With or without Automatic Daylight portals, as long as the Glasses of the windows are not tagged Daylight Portals I get the wired scenario.

Hmmm... something's still up.  Like I said, it works here like it's supposed to.  

If the Automatic Daylight Portals switch is on those windows should get tagged regardless of whether you do it excplicity or not.  In fact all transparent surfaces will be considered daylight portals unless you check the box in the Material Editor that tells me not to use them.

I have uploaded the whole model to you will all the X-refs as a zipped file.

Still working fine with the full version.

However, if you want it to go a little faster, do the following:

• Uncheck Automatic Daylight Portals
  • Keep the glass object tagged explicitly as a daylight portal.

You have to do both of these things to make it go faster, one isn't enough.  The reason it will help in this case is that you have a few complex transparent objects which are far from the window.  The Autodaylight source feature will waste time treating these as daylight sources.

It's a really fun scene BTW-- difficult Path Tracing.

Here it is after about 1/2 hr. using nXtStudio (the Stand-alone version I'm working on.)  I really like the sunlight in the curtains.

Love it too. Properly, break my machine rendering with Path Tracer, never enough time.  How many passes so far? 

Took a closer look, awesome, when do we expect the standalone, and how far with the commercial rendering servers? 

245 passes.  I imagine this one will take about 1500 or more to fully resolve.  This is w/ 12 cores at only 640 x 480.  $15 or so worth of cloud processing should do it.  $100 for a high-res version?  Guessing here.

I'll give some people the Studio version to play with soon.  Work on the cloud stuff begins in 2 weeks or so-- shouldn't take too long until we have a Beta in place.  We're going to tackle single frame Path Tracing first.

• Pretty please with Ice Cream and Sugar on it, can I get a studio Version to play with too. 
  • Looking forward to the clouds too, that way I get more sleep and spend less on fuel for the generator, but power situation is improving, all the same the cloud is the way to go.  

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service