AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just tested the overwrite prompt of build 232. Did not see it, it just over write the existing scene?
The previous rendering needs to run for 20 minutes before the warning displays.
Hallo Roy

Warum kann ich in Build 232 nicht 100 Bilder rendern, ohne das nach jedem Bild der Hinweis kommt, ob er das Bild speichern soll?? Ist das ein Bug oder nicht.
Mein Rechner soll über Nachtt durchlaufen und nicht nach jedem Bild fragen. Wie kann ich dieses nachfragen jedes Mal deaktivieren???

Grüsse

Akamp
Sounds like a bug-- if you're saving the images you shouldn't get a warning.

What are you using to render the multiple images?
Let me get this, The first saved work (*.nxt) which is automatic should have ran for twenty minutes or more. Then without ending the AutoCAd session, I start another rendering with autosave still on after the first two passes(I save every two passes), when the next update is scheduled, I get a warning right?
Run a rendering for twenty minutes or more-- don't save it. Start another one. You should see a warning. (AutoSave should have no effect on this.)
Now I get it and seeing it. Thanks
Help!!! downloading don't work: "Server Error in '/s3' Application." "runtime error"
Yep-- download mechanism is broken. We're looking into it.
Should be working now.
so, i have to re-install nxt?
Regards!!
Not exactly sure what you mean.

There is a new build published here about every week or so (on average.) If you'd like to upgrade to the latest, just download and install it. (If you've purchased a product key it will still work just fine.) If something goes wrong, you can always go back to a previous version by running that install package (it may be a good idea to save the old ones if you like living with the most current builds.) Every so often I will mark a build as "stable".

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service