AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Cleans up a couple of problems with the WalkAbout backgrounds.  There may be more....

What's new.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo Roy

Die Kamerapfad und Zielpfadanimation funktioniert die denn jetzt in 235??
In 234 funktioniert es nicht.

Grüsse

Akamp
Hallo Roy

Diese Funktion mit Kamerapfad meinte ich. Siehe Anhang

Grüsse

Akamp
Attachments:
Have you tried pushing the button and selecting a path? Use a spline.
Hallo

Ich habe diesen Button getestet mit einem Spline als Kameraweg und einen Spline als Zielweg aber es paasiert nichts. Leider.

Grüsse

Akamp
It's working here. Until you're ready to provide an example there's nothing I can do and I'm not particularly interested in talking about it. Can you take a very simple model and create an animation?
Hallo

Also ich habe hier die deutsche Version 235 und da funktioniert der Kamera und Zielpfad nicht im Walk Menü.
Muss ich da irgend etwas beachten oder wie aktiviert man den Kamera und Zielpfad???

Grüsse

Akamp
It's unlikely to be the language-- you can always check this by switching to English in Options.

Do this.

(1) Open a new drawing and draw a spline. Don't draw anything else.
(2) Go to WalkAbout and push the Animation button.
(3) Push the Camera path button and select your spline (the Animation DB will temporarily go away-- you may have to move the WalkAbout window out of the way.)

What happens when the Animation DB returns?
Hallo Roy

Ich sitze jetzt hier schon Stunden vor meinem Rechner aber der Kamera Button in 235 funktioniert nicht.
Sobald ich auf Kamera Button gehe, passiert nichts. Mache ich da was falsch oder bin ich zu blöd??
Gibt es da einen Trick??? Ich arbeite mit Acad 2010 unter Win 64 Bit.

Grüsse

Akamp
When you push the camera button does the Animation dialog box disappear?
Hallo Roy

Was ist Animation DB????

Grüsse

Akamp
When you press the Animation button in WalkAbout a dialog box (DB)appears with the Animation controls. When you press the Camera Path button this dialog should disappear temporarily. Does this happen?

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service