AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Is there any way to  change the normal of the groundcover's grown plane?

I just tried applying it to a vertical surface but, though it works, the leaves they are always growing in the Z-Vector direction.

Views: 1060

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Ugo, now it is pretty clear and I find it definitely interesting. I will try as soon as I have to represent a groundcover. Thanks again!

Please, keep in mind AutoCad in this case, has many ways to make surface types which accept materials and can be rendered adequately. Some are memory demanding. The extrude-region method is just the way I do it and it results in a low-poly count. My AutoCad customization makes it look as the old style Icon-Flyout layout, but that's just because I made it that way, instead of having to learn to use the Ribbon which I consider a waste of time for the steps involved. The good thing is that you can make your own groundcover styles and there are many uses to it. Just takes time to build a good crisp images base of flowers, leaves, etc.. Here is an example: The first one is the original image:

This second one was enhanced in brightness, contrast to improve the groundcover results:

Good Luck!

Packaging this steps and submitting to the help and tutorial section of support will help a lot of folks as in a few weeks time this valuable information will be buried in the forum and never be found except by few folks who remember it existed in the first place and are able to dig it out. 

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service