AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,779)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE 2018

I am unable to load this into the new version of autocad.  Is there a fix for this??

Started by Justin hindmand

7 May 29, 2017
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

Accurender 3.1 X Accurender NXT for Autocad

Boa noite, preciso urgentemente de informações sobre o Accurender NXT para Autocad 2012. Gostaria de conhecer brasileiros que utilizam o pr…

Started by Paula Suarez

16 May 7, 2017
Reply by Paula Suarez

Texturen konvertieren in AR 5

Textures in AR5I have here a lot of textures in JPG format.There was earlier in AR3 under XP the possibility to convert these textures in o…

Started by Alfons Akamp

3 May 4, 2017

Bathroom

Small bathroom. Model: Blender 3D. Render: Blender Cycles. 1200X2000 2h10min on GPU Radeon 7970.

Started by George Ioannidis

4 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by George Ioannidis

Why the difference in Image Equality

This is from Nxt Image editor while the other from Nxt Interface. The latter looks better why?

Started by akinlolu olugboji

5 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Yinka Gbotosho

images from 2017 by mike makki (enjoy)

Started by mike makki

10 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by mike makki

Plant editor

Can anyone help? does anyone know where can I download the plant editor?

Started by Dave Cart

3 Apr 12, 2017

Order of luminaires in AR5 Reihenfolge der Leuchten in AR5

Is there an option in AR5 to set when which lamp starts to light up?If I have 100 lights in a 3D drawing, when does the 100 lights start to…

Started by Alfons Akamp

0 Mar 30, 2017

i do like the easy way with nxt

just a little bit of photoshop is in there. if you are able to recognize the 5 mistakes - we have to talk ;) have a nice day!

Started by Jelena

1 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by mike makki

Unable to activate/license.

nXtRender is installed on currrent workstation and works great. Got a new machine and want to install on that machine and verify operation…

Started by ngray@triadmfg.com

3 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Rich Hart

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Sergio88 replied to Peter Milner's discussion Windows 11
"Hello, I have a lot of problems with the nXtRender plugin for AutoCAD with AutoCAD 2021 under Windows 11 installed on a new machine (no problem with the same dwg's under windows 10) : - material applyed are not rendered. I have to explode…"
Jun 5
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

Questions for nxt render for autocad

Good day everyone,Can anyone here help me with these issues i keep having with nxt render for autocad ?1. How do you bring in textured models into autocad ( 3ds and obj) without losing their textures or having to re-assign them.2. How do you move these objects from place to place without experiencing viewport refresh sluggishness in the autocad viewport ?3. How do you add dirt to fabric textures for rendering.4. How do you avoid repeat patterns in textures for rendering ?See More
Jun 4
George Ioannidis commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

V01 - dark 02

"Those are all very nice pictures Maciej, well done! Are those renewed older buildings or new housing development?"
May 25
Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service