AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Alejandro Testa's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (320) Replies Latest Activity

"Really nice Jan, your marble texture map.   It will be great if you can share this o…"

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 20, 2011 to material changes when reopen a drawing

29 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Ros. Riha

"The glossy switch is for each material no? It is located in material edit  shader gl…"

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 19, 2011 to fireflies

38 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"http://www.accurender.com/page/help-reference   Here you can find how to use decals."

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 17, 2011 to adding a picture or a photo to a wall..?????

4 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Alejandro Testa

"Thanks Akin. So this is very useful for exterior shots. Affects only daylight?  Save…"

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 17, 2011 to Lighting schemes

6 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Thanks Roy, quite clear the explanation, but I have one more question, when I got th…"

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 14, 2011 to How to calibrate and HDRI?

3 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Thanks Roy.  "

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 14, 2011 to Reflejos en ventanas

12 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

"Hi Roy, can you explain where is the  build in mouse over light meter  an how it wor…"

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 14, 2011 to Reflejos en ventanas

12 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

"Thanks Peter,  maybe that´s the point ,  I stopped twice and image started with pack…"

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 11, 2011 to About materials. Path trace vs. packet trace

5 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Peter Milner

"Marko the panorama will generate a 360 degrees image. You will  need a panoviewer (p…"

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 9, 2011 to panorama

6 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Thanks Roy, I have an additional question. If you see the daylight image it still ne…"

Alejandro Testa replied Nov 9, 2011 to Lighting channels and rendering time

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion Cloud Rendering
"I am interested in you adding a render farm service but please bring the price down by 70% especially for those of us who need to render walkthrough animations. Thank you Sir."
Sep 20
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo
Sep 2
Sergio88 replied to Peter Milner's discussion Windows 11
"Hello,I have buy a new licence version XE08w 1.0, and installed it on my new Windows 11 machine with AutoCAD 2021. All problems are now solved, it works fine. Renders are 10 times faster on this new machine."
Jul 24
Sergio88 replied to Peter Milner's discussion Windows 11
"Hello, I have a lot of problems with the nXtRender plugin for AutoCAD with AutoCAD 2021 under Windows 11 installed on a new machine (no problem with the same dwg's under windows 10) : - material applyed are not rendered. I have to explode…"
Jun 5
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

Questions for nxt render for autocad

Good day everyone,Can anyone here help me with these issues i keep having with nxt render for autocad ?1. How do you bring in textured models into autocad ( 3ds and obj) without losing their textures or having to re-assign them.2. How do you move these objects from place to place without experiencing viewport refresh sluggishness in the autocad viewport ?3. How do you add dirt to fabric textures for rendering.4. How do you avoid repeat patterns in textures for rendering ?See More
Jun 4
George Ioannidis commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

V01 - dark 02

"Those are all very nice pictures Maciej, well done! Are those renewed older buildings or new housing development?"
May 25
Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service