AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

George Ioannidis's Discussions (565)

Discussions Replied To (515) Replies Latest Activity

"Great! Roy, does that mean, that to benefit from this feature one should have strict…"

George Ioannidis replied Mar 29 to AccuRender Studio with Denoiser

38 on Wednesday
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"Impressive results Roy! Does this feature "wipes" some texture and reflections detai…"

George Ioannidis replied Mar 4 to AccuRender Studio with Denoiser

38 on Wednesday
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"Set higher refractive transparency passes (to 10 or even more) maybe."

George Ioannidis replied Feb 18 to Glass why got darkness?

4 Feb 25
Reply by kk

"Yup ;)"

George Ioannidis replied Feb 8 to Logo on taper circular sign?

9 Feb 8
Reply by Éric Bérubé

"Sorry Eric, I didn't noticed there was attachment. I don't know how to do it in nXt,…"

George Ioannidis replied Feb 7 to Logo on taper circular sign?

9 Feb 8
Reply by Éric Bérubé

"Cylindrical mapping."

George Ioannidis replied Feb 7 to Logo on taper circular sign?

9 Feb 8
Reply by Éric Bérubé

"LOL hahahaha"

George Ioannidis replied Dec 21, 2018 to inspirational images by mike makki

8 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by mike makki

"Is this done in new Lumion Mike?"

George Ioannidis replied Nov 21, 2018 to inspirational images by mike makki

8 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by mike makki

"Thank you Roy. The more physically based effects nXt has, the more realistic picture…"

George Ioannidis replied Oct 11, 2018 to Frosted glass

11 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Nice! Many path renderers are introducing denoising features with good results. I ha…"

George Ioannidis replied Oct 11, 2018 to Frosted glass

11 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

akinlolu olugboji posted a discussion
yesterday
S. Jaisimha replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"Ok will do this tomorrow."
Wednesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"I changed the software to better handle native AutoCAD materials including some texture mapping.  To try it out-- in the Start Menu under AccuRender Studio Extras there's an app called Update Manager.  Open it and install build…"
Wednesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"Great.  Just FYI it's not a perfect solution.  Because I can't set the initial folder on your system, the Open File box may put you in a weird place.  The libraries will be located in Documents->AccuRender…"
Tuesday
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"That seems to have done the job. Thanks."
Tuesday
"Thanks-- I took a quick look.  This drawing actually only has one AccuRender material called "Silver".  The rest are AutoCAD materials only.  Currently I'm ignoring AutoCAD texture mapping in ArStudio.  I can…"
Apr 15
S. Jaisimha replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"I've attached the drawing file to this message."
Apr 14
"When you get a chance-- in the Start Menu under AccuRender Studio Extras there's an app called Update Manager.  Try updating to build 0140 and let me know if it fixes the problem."
Apr 13

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service