AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Ian Foster Griffith's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok that worked, thanks for that, Now how do you control the strength of the shadow? "

Ian Foster Griffith replied Nov 4, 2013 to The Shadow Material Project

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Maciej

"Agreed Have been asking for the Arrows back for many years, the posts stop and nobod…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied May 22, 2013 to 3d positioning on background image

13 May 23, 2013
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

"Think this may help............... In WalkAbout two options Motion:- Walkthrough - 4…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied May 20, 2013 to 3d positioning on background image

13 May 23, 2013
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

"Update on change to Windows 8(64bit) with NtX. Better than buttered bread!!!!!!! Bri…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Apr 4, 2013 to Windows 8

13 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Here, Here"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 11, 2013 to Ground cover button potential

18 Mar 29, 2013

"Very Cool of you Mike, thanks mate......."

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 11, 2013 to New palm tree in NXT

9 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Daniel Hargreaves

"Tell me more please..............."

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 11, 2013 to Ground cover button potential

18 Mar 29, 2013

"Peter you have made your bed now lay in it. lol Very good, go Autocad...............…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 11, 2013 to Building Tufted Furniture

9 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Peter Milner

"Sorry I use sketch all the time to do modeling that is not Autocad friendly  and the…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 8, 2013 to Building Tufted Furniture

9 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Peter Milner

"Furniture with button holes and creases from holes, would think need to find/create…"

Ian Foster Griffith replied Mar 8, 2013 to Building Tufted Furniture

9 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Peter Milner

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to norton torres's discussion I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010
"I'm guessing it's the same problem.  nXt has to be present for a conversion to work properly with a drawing that has nXt data.  That's a known issue.  Converting using any other method probably will not work properly if…"
Aug 23
George Ioannidis replied to norton torres's discussion I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010
"I think Norton mentioned that he did the conversion using TrueView, not the AutoCAD itself. He is still on ver. 2010 I suppose, otherwise he could do renderings directly in 2018. Maybe TrueView isn't quite versionwise correct as regards to…"
Aug 21
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to norton torres's discussion I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010
"One additional thought.  A known issue when saving drawings to a previous version is that nXt must be loaded and running before you convert the drawing. Try the following: 1. Open your 2018 drawing in AutoCAD. 2. Start nXt by typing…"
Aug 1
"Interesting.  I'm not sure what I can do about it-- the oldest AutoCAD I have available for testing is 2013.  AutoCAD 2010 is actually 12 years old which is an eternity in software.  You can try sending me a simple converted…"
Aug 1
norton torres replied to norton torres's discussion I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010
"yes... is every 3d model that I I import from autocad 2018 to autocad 2010 and  it dosent matter that I convert the drawing  in trueview to dwg 2010 it continues the error, it happens this way, I open the drawing in autocad 2010 then I…"
Jul 31
"If it's crashing consistently with a particular drawing, let me know, there may be a problem.  Please don't use all caps when composing forum messages."
Jul 30
norton torres posted a discussion

I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010

I OPEN A 3D DRAWING IN AUTOCAD 2010 IT CRASH WHILE RENDERING WITH ACCURENDER.See More
Jul 28
Rich Hart posted a discussion

Grass Options for nXtRender

A user asked about the different ways to add grass to a model. Below are sample renderings showing 3 different approaches, along with links to download the groundcover and material files used.1. Textured Material - Use a material with a grass texture image.This model was rendered by simply using the textured nXt material call Grass-Rye_Dark.ArMaterial.This material is included with the standard nXt Material Libraries that can be downloaded here:…See More
Jun 22

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service