AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Alfons Akamp's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"Richtig, darum rendere ich im Standard Modus. Eine andere Frage noch: Wird es von AR…"

Alfons Akamp replied Sep 25 to Flecken in Bilder

4 Sep 25
Reply by Alfons Akamp

"Hallo David Das mag alles richtig sein, was Sie sagen. Für Einzelbilder ist es auch…"

Alfons Akamp replied Sep 21 to Flecken in Bilder

4 Sep 25
Reply by Alfons Akamp

"Wird es denn für Bricscad 20 eine Version von Accurender nxt geben??? Ich würde da s…"

Alfons Akamp replied Jul 16 to Bricscad

6 Jul 23
Reply by Rich Hart

"Ich habe hier auch eine nxtrender Version für Bricscad 15. Die sieht anders aus, als…"

Alfons Akamp replied Jun 19 to Bricscad

6 Jul 23
Reply by Rich Hart

"Ich habe hier jetzt auch die neueste Version 086 herunter geladen und bin fleissig a…"

Alfons Akamp replied Jan 26, 2018 to AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD

87 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I have now tried to install the Accustudio version 082 and get this error message. W…"

Alfons Akamp replied Jan 18, 2018 to AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD

87 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I also downloaded and installed the latest version of Accurender Studio 0082. Under…"

Alfons Akamp replied Jan 18, 2018 to AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD

87 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I downloaded and installed Accurender Studio.Everything works so far, but what bring…"

Alfons Akamp replied Nov 13, 2017 to AccuRender Studio

84 Nov 11
Reply by Peter Milner

"Hello PaulaYou do not need to re-assign the textures of your 3D blocks. It is enough…"

Alfons Akamp replied May 7, 2017 to Adapting to the NXT

2 May 7, 2017
Reply by Paula Suarez

"Thanks for the information.These materials I know very well and have also installed…"

Alfons Akamp replied May 4, 2017 to Texturen konvertieren in AR 5

3 May 4, 2017
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz posted a discussion

AccuRender Studio

Starting a new thread...Latest version of AccuRender Studio is here.  Among other changes:ArStudio command automatically loads the model and begins interactive rendering in addition to bringing up the Control Panel palette.Decal interface has been redone to include multiple decals and cylindrical projections.Legacy data is being handled a little better.See More
Nov 19
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Thanks Roy. That did the trick. I just have to wrap my head round the logic behind it."
Nov 11
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Here's how you adjust the overall transparency--  Edit the Decal material in the Material Editor. Go to Opacity and change it to 0 using the slider (I may do this automatically at some point). Edit the Opacity Map (not the Color Map) by…"
Nov 10
"Strength is supposed to do that-- I'll verify.  I'm working on a few things right now-- should have a build for you by tomorrow or so.  Some legacy items are not persistent, including materials (you should only need to have the…"
Nov 10
"Also, when I reduce the strength of the decal, instead of becoming transparent, it becomes grey. How would I set it to show some base material coming through?"
Nov 10
"Adding the decal from fresh using ARDECAL worked, even with my version. Next question: how do I add more than one decal to an object?"
Nov 10
Brittany Watson posted a discussion

Velvet Material

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has suggestions to how to create a decent velvet material (its for curtains).See More
Nov 5
"Sorry-- I was out of town for a few days. You should be able to replace the decal using the ArDecal command and it will handle everything automatically-- just use the png provided. -OR-- If you want to use the material editor you'll need to…"
Oct 30

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service