AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Came across this site this morning: 

http://www.hbadesign.com/

Makes me feel as though I'm still playing with crayons.

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was so proud of my night image http://www.accurender.com/photo/imagen-nocturna?context=latest, je, je. If you feel like still playing with crayons I feel like a baby. Seriously,   Peter your work is really excellent, I tried to learn from your experience, your comments, and the attitude to help everybody that needs some advice.
Things I collect along the line too.
Aren't these photos of completed work?

As you are the GOD making all of this available also to us, such a comment sounds rather funny - as if god was not aware of his might.

On links, provided on this thread, I found one common thing - they play with video, they use moving shadows cast by palm trees exposed to wind gusts etc. - I cannot wait to see this happen in nXt (comotion?). I am not worried regarding stills - Peter Milners example shows to us we can make it.

I'm pretty sure the hba stuff is photos.  You frequently now see captions on real-estate ads in places like the New York Times Magazine stating something like "this is an actual photograph" because it's gotten so hard to tell.

Yes they are, but not mine. Just pointing out some Wow renderings too.

I don' think so.

I just received a CV and portfolio from someone who used to work for them and it contained several of their images as examples of renderings.

I do the reverse.  I take a photo and then mess the image up to look like my normal work.

Photo-realism indeed.  If these images are computer generated, I wonder how many rooms full of processors they use.

Rich Rosemann

maybe I am an optimistic simpleton, but I believe that nXt on 4 core computer + photoshop could do this too - the key is the detail level of the model and textures.

A faster way to achieve this I believe is to have scenes setup as preset like they sometime do in Max. Loa up scene A (with the lighting settings, camera angle etc ) and you get this.

Just let the preset of Exterior, Studio etc we have but with more fineness detail and also the number of passes you need to go and also which Tracer to use too.

Photoshop atn scripts to add too for post render effects.

There's a portfolio of built projects including construction dates....

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service