AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Path Tracer has been significantly rewritten with respect to daylighting, particularly for interiors.  Hopefully we get faster convergence (per pass times may be a little slower.) Please test carefully-- this is a major change.

See what's new.

Views: 755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you very much!

Thanks, I will test in some interior images and see how it goes.

Looks promising after only 66 passes. Maybe because this is my first render with this build but i have the impression that saturation is much lower. I turned it up to maximum to have this result.

Nothing should have changed re: saturation or color bleed.  There may be more skylight present which is neutral by default.

Hi, I am testing 281, after 50 passes  here is how it goes,   I think each pass is  around 30 % slower  that the previous version.  I turn off sun an sky channels.

Still better than having to wait till about 1000 passes.

The artificial lighting has not changed.  Only the daylighting.

Pruebas de Proceso el archivo Rec 280, corresponde a la version 280 de nxt, tuvo un tiempo de proceso de 16 hrs con 380 pases. El archivo Rec 281, corresponde a version 281 de nxt, tuvo un timepo de proceso de 14 hrs con 145 pases. Que opinan? espero sus comentarios.

Hard to compare these two-- the sun angles are different.  Convergence is better on the top image.

Si roy la convergencia es mejor, y aunque pareciera qeu es mas lento el proceso, necesita menos ases par un mejor resultado. Saludos

281 looks better.

There is more good effect on the indirect light, more natural on the ceiling near the window, thank you!

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Tuesday
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service