AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

nXtRender Add-ons (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Render Ready Lights (ready for Beta testing)

This is a new content library we have been working on for blocks with predefined lighting settings and material settings. Note: This is in…

Started by Albert D Hart

26 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Rich Rosemann

Differences between walkabout view and render in animation

Hi all. I've noticed a difference in the points of views between the walkabout window and the final render when using animations. I've set…

Started by Miguel Tano Adanes

13 May 14, 2013
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

Who wants to try nXtRender Batch?

This is the first preview of the new nXtRender Batch. You should only try this if you are adventuresome, and willing to make your way throu…

Started by Albert D Hart

77 May 10, 2013
Reply by Albert D Hart

Render Farm Errors

I don't know why but render farm hasn't been working for me for the last few updates. I haven't changed anything on my network, just added…

Started by J. Brown

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

3D PDF feature of nXtRender Batch

One of the "non photorealistic" features of nXtRender Batch will be the ability to create an interactive 3D PDF document of your model. (Th…

Started by Albert D Hart

11 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Albert D Hart

nXt AutoLisp Commands

Wow!!!  I just discovered the AutoLisp routines for automating renderings.  I luv Autolisp routines!!! Question:  I typically render using…

Started by alexinfla

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Material Channels

I had a case come up in the SketchUp forum which was a good example of a place to use Material Channels (A feature of nXtRender Batch). The…

Started by Albert D Hart

0 Feb 21, 2013

Farm rendering

Just a question: I set up a batch job to be rendered by the farm. Can I close autocad now in order to free some ram?

Started by Miguel Tano Adanes

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

Overview

nXtRender Batch is an "out of process" rendering window which will be launched from AutoCAD, Revit, or SketchUp to render the model. This i…

Started by Albert D Hart

0 Jan 9, 2013

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

screend brochure 2019 05

"Those are all exceptional work, Peter! Congratulations!On this one only: bricks look big to me, but maybe I am wrong. Also some areas in shadow look still a bit noisy."
Wednesday
Peter Milner posted photos
Tuesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"1-  On the Rendering Tab there is a popdown called Destination.  The option is called something like "Local Out of Process".  2-  No, installation will require admin access."
Oct 5
Mark Brinkman replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"I am an old Accurender user. I now need to try and re-create some old images from old models. (about 20 years old) I have now downloaded Accurender Studio, and now work with AutoCAD 2016 and 2017 I have 2 questions related to Accurender Studio: 1)…"
Oct 4
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Yep-- the groundplane in ArStudio should be turned on in that case-- but you will get a rectangle which may need to be sized.  If it's not turning on, that's probably a bug."
Sep 26
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Not to worry. I've just seen that ArStudio has its own version of a ground plane. It just doesn't translate the old nXt one."
Sep 26
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Sorry-- just got back into town last night.  Infinite objects aren't supported in ArStudio-- so yes-- the ground plane has to be represented by a finite object, in this case a rectangle.  You don't have to use mine, you can use…"
Sep 25
mike makki commented on Tibor K. Karsai's photo
Thumbnail

WestlakeV - Copy

"good image and nice montage... the only thing is that the sky is too blue ... a light colour and would make it perfect"
Sep 21

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service