AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Rich Hart's Discussions (305)

Discussions Replied To (288) Replies Latest Activity

"Please use these instructions on this link to try manually loading nXtRender: http:/…"

Rich Hart replied Jan 22, 2015 to Nxt Render not even opening in 2014 Student version of Auto Cad

9 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"There should be no limit for the resolution during the initial 30 day trial period.…"

Rich Hart replied Jan 19, 2015 to Resolution

2 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Rich Hart

"I posted a new version with a fix for the error being thrown by the Legacy Material…"

Rich Hart replied Jan 9, 2015 to Convert legacy materials tool

11 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I get the error in the R20 64 bit  version, AutoCAD 2015.I'll see if I can figure ou…"

Rich Hart replied Jan 7, 2015 to Convert legacy materials tool

11 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"You will need to install the latest version posted to see the RPS License choice und…"

Rich Hart replied Jan 6, 2015 to Licensing a New NxtRender Upgrade

1 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Rich Hart

"We pulled that download while we are working on getting those functions working with…"

Rich Hart replied Dec 17, 2014 to Where do I download add ons?

2 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Rod Pacheco

"Great! Thanks for the update."

Rich Hart replied Dec 17, 2014 to rpc objects in gray!

5 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Rich Hart

"Seems to still work for me. Could you post a small model with a single RPC car in it…"

Rich Hart replied Dec 16, 2014 to rpc objects in gray!

5 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Rich Hart

"The only fix or change in this version is a fix for a a problem caused by a change t…"

Rich Hart replied Nov 7, 2014 to New version 0346 - NK04 posted

5 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Alfons Akamp

"Sorry...I made a copy an paste mistake.  I fixed the links above and they are workin…"

Rich Hart replied Nov 6, 2014 to New version 0346 - NK04 posted

5 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Alfons Akamp

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service