AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Roy Hirshkowitz's Discussions (3,539)

Discussions Replied To (3267) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I'll look into mirroring... There is a ground plane in the core product-- lo…"

Roy Hirshkowitz replied Oct 20, 2020 to AccuRender Studio

84 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Milner

"Perfect-- when you get a chance, if you could send some of the decals, particularly…"

Roy Hirshkowitz replied Oct 19, 2020 to AccuRender Studio

84 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Milner

"Looks like a different model-- open staircase, etc.  I can see the aspect ratio issu…"

84 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Milner

"I'll take a look-- can you send the model?"

84 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Milner

"The latest version of AccuRender Studio is available here.  This product will be abo…"

Roy Hirshkowitz replied Oct 16, 2020 to AccuRender Studio

84 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Milner

"Prego."

Roy Hirshkowitz replied Mar 11, 2020 to problemi con il rendering

3 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Check the drawing's coordinates and see if they are very large.  In other words, is…"

Roy Hirshkowitz replied Mar 11, 2020 to problemi con il rendering

3 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I pulled the option to use my Azure Batch cloud out of the current product.  There w…"

Roy Hirshkowitz replied Feb 21, 2020 to Accurender Studio cloud rendering

1 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Currently only one texture per component and one bump map.  There is a blended mater…"

Roy Hirshkowitz replied Dec 2, 2019 to AR Studio texture editing

4 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Yes, it will be different.  Typing arstudio should be roughly the same operation as…"

Roy Hirshkowitz replied Dec 2, 2019 to AR Studio testing

6 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020
"Here's the latest render using metallic materials. The chrome now looks a lot better. I do feel though that the reflected light on the back wall is too bright."
Dec 23, 2020
"Ah-- so that's a function of the material type.  The standard material won't give you a mirror anymore.  You need to change the material to metallic and you should get something more familiar.  Use the Type popdown on the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"Pacing a mirror on the back wall (reflections = 1.0, noise = 0.0), you can see the difference more clearly (top image is nXt)."
Dec 18, 2020
"You can see from these two images that there is definitely something wrong with reflective surfaces. It appears the light is being reflected, but not objects or textures. In the nXt version (top image), the carpet texture is being reflected in the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"It's interesting-- overall the quality of this interior is very high for that short amount of processing, and may be acceptable for certain scenes.  In this one, however, there are some reflective caustics that are taking longer to…"
Dec 17, 2020
"ARDECAL now works. Here's the image after 10 minutes of rendering. I do have a slight concern that reflective surfaces seem rather dull. This is particularly evident on the end frame of the desk and the base of the chair."
Dec 17, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service