AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Ros. Riha's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"It is happening again here - SPAM filter on Kerio Mail Server contains an user defin…"

Ros. Riha replied Dec 13, 2011 to new forum mailing settings?

7 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by George Ioannidis

"mea culpa... automatic update of SpamAssasin suddenly decided nXt is dangerous."

Ros. Riha replied Dec 5, 2011 to new forum mailing settings?

7 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by George Ioannidis

"yes, answering again one step up: Who the <|> is the Gitche Manitou? I should…"

Ros. Riha replied Nov 21, 2011 to fireflies

38 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Well, George, you have still much to learn - you forget to mention you have to posit…"

38 Nov 26, 2011

"I know - I was merely putting together procedures that should everybody follow once…"

38 Nov 26, 2011

"other tricks to clean up a drawing: killdots.lsp - deletes zero length entities exp…"

38 Nov 26, 2011

"You said elsewhere you do not like procedural materials - but you can create somethi…"

Ros. Riha replied Nov 21, 2011 to material changes when reopen a drawing

29 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Ros. Riha

"Why not to try AutoCAD remedy then: Open the fireflies.dwg using the RECOVER comman…"

38 Nov 26, 2011

"On certain applications (wooden floor..) I would not recommend resampling - quality…"

Ros. Riha replied Nov 21, 2011 to material changes when reopen a drawing

29 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Ros. Riha

"Thanks. It is AutoCAD Architecture and nXt"

Ros. Riha replied Nov 17, 2011 to nxt for revit?

18 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by tm

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

James Bloomer posted photos
May 1
Roy Hirshkowitz commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

c3

"No license yet. Send some results when you can-- might be easier as a forum post instead of this comment section."
Apr 7
Thumbnail

c3

"The drawings are likely scaling correctly-- don't scale the geometry please. These are only display units for the arstudio interface."
Apr 7
Maciej commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

c3

"You were right, Roy. It was about the file name - ash on my head. ARStudio seems to be very ok for my humble interiors' purposes. One minor point (see attached) - meters or millimeters only, what about centimeters? I need to scale all my…"
Apr 7
George Ioannidis commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

g2

"Yeah, I know, usual situation. :)"
Apr 7
Thumbnail

c3

"Looks like there's no file name.  Try saving the drawing to a file first, then run ArStudio.  This is a bug, obviously.  Thanks."
Apr 7
Maciej commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

c3

"I followed all the instructions and that is what I see now...Life is a struggle... Is there something I did wrong? AutoCAD 2013, nXt 0358-SG17, Windows 7"
Apr 7
Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion was featured

AccuRender Studio

Here's the latest version of the new stuff.  If you're interested, try it at your leisure and let me know what you find.  It's a work in progress, so please be kind.  We'll likely have some bugs and certainly have some missing features.******Some highlights:Standalone renderer which accepts input from Rhino, Sketchup, Obj and FBX.Plugins for AutoCAD and other CAD applications.Online material and plant…See More
Apr 7

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service