AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Chris Fox's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes with lighting you have to play with the settings.. what might work in one…"

Chris Fox replied Nov 23, 2014 to Quick question

19 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"You need to also raise the cloudiness to .5 and raise the ambient to high... if you…"

Chris Fox replied Nov 23, 2014 to Quick question

19 Nov 24, 2014

"Increase the cloudiness and  the sunlight... I usually use .5 for clouds and 2.0 for…"

Chris Fox replied Nov 22, 2014 to Quick question

19 Nov 24, 2014

"I am having the same issue... I tried emailing my request to the email below but it…"

Chris Fox replied Sep 19, 2013 to License problem

10 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Albert D Hart

"Hi Jorge, Thank you for your reply, I viewed your website and your images are stunn…"

Chris Fox replied Feb 24, 2013 to Residential Interior Renderings project.

6 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Jorge Javier Lara Domínguez

"Thanks Peter. I understand from a modeling and rendering standpoint the approach is…"

Chris Fox replied Feb 21, 2013 to Residential Interior Renderings project.

6 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Jorge Javier Lara Domínguez

"Kevin.... thanks for all your help... "

Chris Fox replied Oct 26, 2012 to Clay roof tile

14 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Chris Fox

"Hey Kevin, Thanks for all your help... just one more question. The Polyface vertex…"

Chris Fox replied Oct 25, 2012 to Clay roof tile

14 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Chris Fox

"LOL... Thanks Kevin! Would happen to have the material map that goes along with the…"

14 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Chris Fox

"Hi Kevin.... nothing attached"

14 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Chris Fox

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020
"Here's the latest render using metallic materials. The chrome now looks a lot better. I do feel though that the reflected light on the back wall is too bright."
Dec 23, 2020
"Ah-- so that's a function of the material type.  The standard material won't give you a mirror anymore.  You need to change the material to metallic and you should get something more familiar.  Use the Type popdown on the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"Pacing a mirror on the back wall (reflections = 1.0, noise = 0.0), you can see the difference more clearly (top image is nXt)."
Dec 18, 2020
"You can see from these two images that there is definitely something wrong with reflective surfaces. It appears the light is being reflected, but not objects or textures. In the nXt version (top image), the carpet texture is being reflected in the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"It's interesting-- overall the quality of this interior is very high for that short amount of processing, and may be acceptable for certain scenes.  In this one, however, there are some reflective caustics that are taking longer to…"
Dec 17, 2020
"ARDECAL now works. Here's the image after 10 minutes of rendering. I do have a slight concern that reflective surfaces seem rather dull. This is particularly evident on the end frame of the desk and the base of the chair."
Dec 17, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service