AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Here are two renderings done in nXt and Cycles (the one with informations stamp). Personally I like both :D nXt did it (1024X768) in about 3 hours and 25 minutes, whilst Cycles needed 1 hour and 3 minutes (for 1000X600). nXt has better overall quality (to my eye), it needs longer time to clean the image's grain though. (done on machine with Athlon X4 640 at 3.00GHz with 4GB RAM WIN7 64bit). Possible solution to this speed handicap may be the use of GPU in rendering calculations... ;)

P.S.

Please don't ask where is the wood material in nXt image :) I forgot to assign the bitmap...

Views: 1567

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geroge... puedes compartir el modelo... para intentarlo, compre un nuevo equipo y me gustaria probar! Saludos...

Sure Jorge, send me an e-mail address

arqto.jorge.lara@prodigy.net.mx

Nice image,  How many passes, resolution, engine?

Alejandro

Thanks Alejandro.

Passes done in nXt somewhere about 750, resolution 1024X768, engine path tracer (nxtengine 1 I think). Regards.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

mike makki replied to mike makki's discussion here is the new 2016 movie clips by me just for Yinka...:)
"You too Richie"
Thursday
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion Multiple installations
"That's great. Thanks Rich."
Wednesday
Rich Hart replied to Peter Milner's discussion Multiple installations
"Each user can install on 2 computers, so you willl be able to authorize a total of 6 computers."
Wednesday
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Multiple installations

I have a 3 user licence and nXt installed on 3 computers.In addition to this I will soon be working from two locations on two separate computers.Both computers will only be used by me and never at the same time.Is it therefore possible to install nXt on both of them under the licence agreement, and if so, how?See More
Wednesday
Rich Rosemann replied to mike makki's discussion here is the new 2016 movie clips by me just for Yinka...:)
"Does that mean the rest of us aren't allowed to look at it.......Bummer."
Aug 22
George Ioannidis commented on George Ioannidis's photo
Aug 21
George Ioannidis replied to George Ioannidis's discussion New rendering in town :)
"LOL ROFL hahahaha (Trump wearing Trump-ette socks in dark, soggy room hacking Yinka's nXt!!!)"
Aug 20
mike makki commented on George Ioannidis's photo
Aug 19

© 2016   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service