AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

George Ioannidis's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (521) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sure and I wish you you'll be. BTW, your nXt renders always are top notch, IMHO…"

George Ioannidis replied Feb 9 to Workstation and render farm

6 Mar 22
Reply by OYEBANJI EMMANUEL

"Truly sad to read that Peter. Really sad. Wish you all the best for the future."

George Ioannidis replied Feb 8 to Workstation and render farm

6 Mar 22
Reply by OYEBANJI EMMANUEL

"I think Norton mentioned that he did the conversion using TrueView, not the AutoCAD…"

George Ioannidis replied Aug 21, 2021 to I GOT AN ERROR WHILE RENDERING IN AUTOCAD 2010

6 Aug 23, 2021
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"So why not try to reverse the alpha channel and coloured areas: convert the black ar…"

George Ioannidis replied Oct 30, 2020 to AccuRender Studio

84 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Milner

"I see. Looks like nXt translates the alpha transparency areas of the bitmap to white…"

84 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Milner

"Can you select which colour will be the transparency map Peter? With some kind of ey…"

84 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Peter Milner

"Great! Roy, does that mean, that to benefit from this feature one should have strict…"

George Ioannidis replied Mar 29, 2019 to AccuRender Studio with Denoiser

38 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"Impressive results Roy! Does this feature "wipes" some texture and reflections detai…"

George Ioannidis replied Mar 4, 2019 to AccuRender Studio with Denoiser

38 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"Set higher refractive transparency passes (to 10 or even more) maybe."

George Ioannidis replied Feb 18, 2019 to Glass why got darkness?

4 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by kk

"Yup ;)"

George Ioannidis replied Feb 8, 2019 to Logo on taper circular sign?

9 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by Éric Bérubé

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

coastal chic final

My first major render with accurender studio and autocad.
Apr 29
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Questions on problems encountered with accurender studio
"Really nice work-- is the modeling done in AutoCAD?  If so, consider creating a gallery of your work and submitting this photo.  Photos have to be approved, but generally speaking work of this quality will be. For some of your original…"
Apr 25
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Questions on problems encountered with accurender studio
Apr 25
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Questions on problems encountered with accurender studio
"Good day Sir, I just updated accurender studio to the latest version and found out that most of my questions have been answered. I can see the increase in speed, the update speed, material library ui and the speed of the rendering. Please Roy, keep…"
Apr 25
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

Questions on problems encountered with accurender studio

1.Have you released a version that can accept jpeg ?2.Is the speed of the last version you created, higher thanthat of the first version ?3.Why cant we easily update to the latest version ?4.Why cant we use the background function to place things behind the windows for interior rendering ?5.I must really commend you because this software has a futureand if improved upon, can become the best rendering software inthe industry. I currently use vray for my production and willlike accurender studio…See More
Apr 22
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to Peter Milner's discussion Workstation and render farm
"Good day Peter Milner, Thank you so much for your assistance the last time. Please, i need to know the material settings for the window blind and workstation table leg and also the pendant lamp, glass and chrome legs in this render. Once again,thank…"
Mar 22
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to norton torres's discussion acccurender last build crashin while rendering
"Please would you upload one of the models you're rendering when nXtRender crashes via this page on our site Uploads | Render Plus Software. We'll see if we can recreate the problem at our end."
Mar 14
norton torres posted discussions
Mar 13

© 2022   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service