AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Wie gross dürfen nxt Studio Dateien sein??

Bis ca. 30 MB ist das kein Problem und funktioniert sehr gut.

Wenn ich aber Dateien mit 100 MB und mehr habe, geht es nicht mehr.

Kann nxt Studio so grosse Dateien nicht verarbeiten, oder woran liegt das?

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is no limit in 64 bit (nXtStudio64.exe).  You can upload a file for me to test if you like-- zip it and use the upload link here.

Leider ist das nxtModell als rar Datei schon 30 MB gross und beim Upload stürtzt er ab.

Was soll ich machen? Datei verkleinern geht nicht, weil dann vieles fehlt??

Don't use rar, use zip.  Upload it using this link.  It can also be found under the Forum/Support menu item.

Wenn ich das mit Win zip packe ist die Datei 110,239 MB gross.

Was jetzt?

Orginaldatei ist 513,949 MB gross als NXT Datei

Upload it using the link provided above.  It can handle large files.  If it doesn't work, you'll need to find some other way of getting it to me.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020
"Here's the latest render using metallic materials. The chrome now looks a lot better. I do feel though that the reflected light on the back wall is too bright."
Dec 23, 2020
"Ah-- so that's a function of the material type.  The standard material won't give you a mirror anymore.  You need to change the material to metallic and you should get something more familiar.  Use the Type popdown on the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"Pacing a mirror on the back wall (reflections = 1.0, noise = 0.0), you can see the difference more clearly (top image is nXt)."
Dec 18, 2020
"You can see from these two images that there is definitely something wrong with reflective surfaces. It appears the light is being reflected, but not objects or textures. In the nXt version (top image), the carpet texture is being reflected in the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"It's interesting-- overall the quality of this interior is very high for that short amount of processing, and may be acceptable for certain scenes.  In this one, however, there are some reflective caustics that are taking longer to…"
Dec 17, 2020
"ARDECAL now works. Here's the image after 10 minutes of rendering. I do have a slight concern that reflective surfaces seem rather dull. This is particularly evident on the end frame of the desk and the base of the chair."
Dec 17, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service