AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi, peaple, maybe somebody can help me , I M having a problem with the tree leafs whem it appear in first plane.

Many ligth blue squares are visible around the leafs,  whem it is against the background.

I try all possible ways to solve that, but I can`t find  solution.

I M sending the picture for better understanding.

Views: 505

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something's up here that doesn't make any sense.  I'll need to look at the model when you get a chance, upload it if you're willing.  Set it up so I don't have to fool around too much to see the problem.

Thanks, Roy. I make a dwg without the textures (too heavy), I verify that the phenom is reproducing, and I upload the file.

Done!

I did find a problem here-- although I'm not seeing it to the extent you are so there may some more.  I'll update soon.

A couple of issues in your model:

The Studio Brightness switch is checked.  That's not recommended for daylighting simulations.  That switch reduces the contribution of the sky by a factor of 20.  It's designed to make exterior HDRs resemble interior lighting for use in a studio.  

Also, the rendering is set to autosave once per pass.  That may slow things down quite a bit.

The "Studio Brightness" switch is an unforgiveable oversight of my part. As for the parameter setting of the autosave, I prefer a small increasing of safety... But it's true that I could set it to every 5 pass or more. Nevertheless, in exterior rendering, 1 pass brings more change than in interior, and so I can stop it when I want, and be sure to become the best quality.

Certainly not unforgiveable.  Just want to make sure everyone understands what it does and what it's really for.

You can, of course, set autosave any way you like.  It will slow you down to save frequently.  Again, just making sure everyone understands the trade-offs.

Thank, Roy, for your conscientiousness... And for the new build.

thanks Roy, you are rigth.

I use to background, 0.7 to refractive, reflective and visible, and the halo vanish.

Then I do the same with numbers between 1.0 and 0.5, and the effect was the expected.

So I will adopte this procedure for a new works.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Rich Hart replied to Peter Milner's discussion AutoCAD 2021
"Try installing the latest version on this downloads page: http://renderplus.com/wp2/download/?product=autodesk It works for me with AutoCAD 2021."
yesterday
Peter Milner posted a discussion

AutoCAD 2021

Is there a new version of Accurender to work with AutoCAD 2021.I've tried loading my existing version in, but it doesn't work.See More
yesterday
Rich Hart replied to Maciej's discussion channels & Standard rendering
"Are there any lights in displayed in the Lights list in your model? If so than the Channels button should show the list of lighting channels:"
Mar 21
Maciej posted a discussion

channels & Standard rendering

Will it work? As I click "channels" nothing happens. Is it ok?See More
Mar 21
Maciej commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

fulcrum ce lifestyle 01

"Peter, thank you for your answwer. As far as 0,6 cloudness is concerned, I used to work in Alton/Hampshir for couple of years... It is real, I guess, but, honestly, I liked it...   :) You mean real world settings - with sun and auto sky or…"
Mar 20
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

fulcrum ce lifestyle 01

"I usually use real world settings. Cloudiness is set to 0.6 which is quite optimistic for England. Interior lights are put on a separate lighting channel so that I can play with the balance of lighting between interior and exterior sources at the…"
Mar 19
Rich Hart replied to Maciej's discussion most unusual icons
"Great! Thanks for the update. Hopefully I can remember  or find this answer again, the next time this question surfaces."
Mar 18
Maciej replied to Maciej's discussion most unusual icons
"Rich, Thank you, icons are back! It works. I tried rebooting yesterday as well, to no avail, but crucial issue was /u parameter I guess."
Mar 18

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service