AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Decio Baptistucci's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Rich, thanks for your help."

Decio Baptistucci replied Aug 9, 2017 to Reinstall ARnXt 64_0329

2 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Decio Baptistucci

"Ola Paula, sou usuário do Nxt desde seu lançamento. Como você comecei utilizando o A…"

Decio Baptistucci replied May 7, 2017 to Accurender 3.1 X Accurender NXT for Autocad

16 May 7, 2017
Reply by Paula Suarez

"The drawing units and the AUTOCAD units now are the same, and the render image are l…"

Decio Baptistucci replied Dec 17, 2015 to Ligth Spots

5 Dec 17, 2015

"Roy, Mike, thanks four your help, I change the units, now both are centimeter, and c…"

Decio Baptistucci replied Dec 16, 2015 to Ligth Spots

5 Dec 17, 2015

"Very nice Make, too natural, I like the grass too, how you do it, it's post processi…"

Decio Baptistucci replied Mar 26, 2014 to how to make water puddle in NXT MATERIAL

6 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by mike makki

"Hi Maki, you can do that, using the NXT material editor, the path I use is: Material…"

Decio Baptistucci replied Feb 13, 2014 to adding water puddles to your rendered image

16 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by mike makki

"IM  trying to download 64 bit version, many times,  but in all, I have this message…"

Decio Baptistucci replied Sep 25, 2013 to nXt Studio Product

35 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I use Post processing some times, but the things turn hard when you has multiple poi…"

Decio Baptistucci replied Jul 1, 2013 to Actualizaciones Accurender Nxt

19 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Alejandro, you open an important question. I used accurender since AR3, I tryed the…"

Decio Baptistucci replied Jun 27, 2013 to Actualizaciones Accurender Nxt

19 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Ola Walace, veja este site, ele vai dar mais informação do que eu seria capaz, é bem…"

Decio Baptistucci replied Mar 23, 2013 to The first image

29 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Wallace Amorim Júnior

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Chad Kauffman's discussion Licensing Issues
"Send me a private msg with your info."
Wednesday
Chad Kauffman posted a discussion

Licensing Issues

Upgrading a couple of machines and also switch a user profile. I need our current license code to update. Thanks,See More
Tuesday
Kevin Lockwood replied to MES's discussion Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.
"Its been years for me too.  I think Daniel spent some time getting CoMotion running again.  http://www.accustudio.com/marketplace/comotion As to stitching frames, the tool I used to use wasn't working last time I tried, but I did…"
Nov 15
Rich Rosemann replied to MES's discussion Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.
"Is CoMotion no longer being updated?"
Nov 11
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to MES's discussion Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.
"Sorry you're not getting a better response here-- our animation stuff is pretty rudimentary.  Hoping someone will still chime in though.  I haven't looked at this stuff for such a long time, my guess is that the software I used…"
Nov 8
MES posted a discussion

Animation using WalkAbout in CAD.

Hi,I want to create a "fly thru" or "walk thru" animation using Nxt in CAD 2015.  Anyone has experience with this and would like to share how to use it? Any important tips?Thank you!See More
Nov 7
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Enrico Gheno's discussion Perspective between 3D model and background image on NXT autocad 2015
"There are a couple of ways to do this-- In nXt the WalkAbout window allows you to insert and manipulate background images and your viewpoint independently.  You can either allow nXt to composite the image for you, or save the thing with a…"
Nov 4
Enrico Gheno posted a discussion

Perspective between 3D model and background image on NXT autocad 2015

Hi, I would like to insert my 3D model on an image in background, obviously with the correct position, size and perspective lines.Is there a method to move the 3D model to adapt it at the image in background?At the moment i can only try to setting the position of my 3D model with the Autocad camera and launch the render to control if the position is correct, but it's impossible to find it. I must render my 3D model and put it in my image with Photoshop. Not a great result.Look down here, the…See More
Nov 3

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service