advanced rendering for AutoCAD
I needed to format my PC , now I reinstalled all sofwares, including AUTOCAD 2013 64 bits, and the NXT version, ArnXt - 64_0329.
My problem is, I can`t load the file " AccuRender nXt64, and AccuRender nXt_18_64 into the Autocad load/unload Applications, whem I type the load comand, I received the message "Unable to load Accurender nXt64.Arx.file".
Has another way to do that.
Try these instructions, using _appload to load the “_19” arx for AutoCAD 2013:
Normally nXtRender registers its commands with AutoCAD during installation. On occasion, this mechanism may fail. In this case you will need to manually load nXt the first time you run it in a particular version of AutoCAD. Use the following procedure:
1. Type _appload at the command line.
2. Navigate to the folder where nXt was installed. This is normally C:\Program Files\AccuRender nXt
3. Select one of the following files depending on your platform:
· AccuRender nXt.arx -OR- AccuRender nXt64.arx (AutoCAD 2007 – 2009)
· AccuRender nXt_18_.arx -OR- AccuRender nXt_18_64.arx (AutoCAD 2010 – 2012)
· AccuRender nXt_19_.arx -OR- AccuRender nXt_19_64.arx (AutoCAD 2013 – 2014)
· AccuRender nXt_20_.arx -OR- AccuRender nXt_20_64.arx (AutoCAD 2015- 2016)
· AccuRender nXt_21_.arx -OR- AccuRender nXt_21_64.arx (AutoCAD 2017)
· AccuRender nXt_22_.arx -OR- AccuRender nXt_22_64.arx (AutoCAD 2018)
4. Press Load
Check the AutoCAD command line to verify that the application loaded without error. At this point you should be able to type nxt or ar5 to launch the application. You should not have to repeat this procedure again for this version of AutoCAD. Simply typing nxt or ar5 at the command prompt should cause nxt to load. You may need to repeat this procedure if you install another version of AutoCAD.
It’s also possible that you downloaded the wrong install file, like the 32 bit version when you needed the 64 bit install file.. If you are on a 64 bit machine, make sure that you are running one of the ARX modules that contains _64” in the name.
Rich, thanks for your help.