AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Rich Hart's Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"No, it works for me. "

Rich Hart replied Apr 11 to AccuRender Studio with Denoiser

38 Apr 17
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"Right. AutoCAD 2020 is Release 23, just like AutoCAD 2019, so you just need to APPLO…"

Rich Hart replied Apr 9 to AccuRender Studio with Denoiser

38 Apr 17
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"We are working on restoring that download page; Meanwhile, you can download the 64 b…"

Rich Hart replied Jan 28 to Farm

1 Jan 28
Reply by Rich Hart

"You simply need to run the executable file that you downloaded and then start AutoCA…"

Rich Hart replied Nov 24, 2018 to nXt update

2 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Maciej

"I just installed arnxt64_0358-QF23 here and the Layer Schemes dialog appears in Auto…"

Rich Hart replied Oct 2, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"To use the latest version, you would need to renew your license. Otherwise, you will…"

Rich Hart replied Oct 1, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"Can you send me the model to take a look? You can send it to us using this link: htt…"

Rich Hart replied Sep 28, 2018 to Accurender 4 model

1 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"Out latest downloads are on our downloads page: http://renderplus.com/wp2/download/?…"

Rich Hart replied Sep 18, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"Which problem still exists? The one you had in AutoCAD 2011 or the one you reported…"

Rich Hart replied Sep 15, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

"Sounds like it's working now then. Let me know if you run into anything else."

Rich Hart replied Sep 13, 2018 to Layer Material Schemes

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Rich Hart

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to akinlolu olugboji's discussion No Open and Saveas Dialogue Boxes in AutoCad 2015
Monday
akinlolu olugboji posted a discussion
Sunday
S. Jaisimha replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"Ok will do this tomorrow."
Apr 17
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"I changed the software to better handle native AutoCAD materials including some texture mapping.  To try it out-- in the Start Menu under AccuRender Studio Extras there's an app called Update Manager.  Open it and install build…"
Apr 17
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"Great.  Just FYI it's not a perfect solution.  Because I can't set the initial folder on your system, the Open File box may put you in a weird place.  The libraries will be located in Documents->AccuRender…"
Apr 16
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"That seems to have done the job. Thanks."
Apr 16
"Thanks-- I took a quick look.  This drawing actually only has one AccuRender material called "Silver".  The rest are AutoCAD materials only.  Currently I'm ignoring AutoCAD texture mapping in ArStudio.  I can…"
Apr 15
S. Jaisimha replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio with Denoiser
"I've attached the drawing file to this message."
Apr 14

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service