AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

version 320 does not recognize my license automatically ...

how I can update it and at what price

Views: 874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have a problem where nXt spin 320 is not recognizing the existing CD Keys properly. We will put out a new version next week which fixes this.

Is nXt Spin 320  running for you in trial mode?

Have you used this CD-Key on previous versions of nXt, on this same machine, already?

Price Increase

nXtRender for AutoCAD now costs $499.00. You will have the opportunity to renew your current nXt license for $120.00 prior to APril 1, 2013, or $240.00 after April 1, 2013.

The renewal will be valid for the current version, and all new versions for the next 12 months. After 12 months you can use your existing version, but if you want to continue to get more new features you will need to purchase a new renewal every 12 months.

New Features

This page highlights some of the new features we will be adding to nXtRender during the coming months:

http://nxtrender.com/nxtrender/nxtrender-for-autocad/nxtrender-for-...

Right now what new features would we be getting downloading and installing Spin 320?

Albert D Hart said:

We have a problem where nXt spin 320 is not recognizing the existing CD Keys properly. We will put out a new version next week which fixes this.

Have you used this CD-Key on previous versions of nXt, on this same machine, already?

Price Increase

nXtRender for AutoCAD now costs $499.00. You will have the opportunity to renew your current nXt license for $120.00 prior to APril 1, 2013, or $240.00 after April 1, 2013.

The renewal will be valid for the current version, and all new versions for the next 12 months. After 12 months you can use your existing version, but if you want to continue to get more new features you will need to purchase a new renewal every 12 months.

New Features

This page highlights some of the new features we will be adding to nXtRender during the coming months:

Right now what new features would we be getting downloading and installing Spin 320?

There is nothing new in 320 which was not in 318 except for the new licensing scheme to let you use license codes generated by Render Plus. If you want the latest from Roy, with your existing McNeel license, download 318 from

http://www.accurender.com/page/download-buy-old

We hope to add some new features in the next couple of months, but, for now there is no need for the new spin unless you have renewed your license, or purchased a copy for a new machine.

Does that mean we keep getting two updates, one for spin and another for autocad nxt, or the last of nxt autocad is 318 and spin takes over from here? 

Albert D Hart said:

There is nothing new in 320 which was not in 318 except for the new licensing scheme to let you use license codes generated by Render Plus. If you want the latest from Roy, with your existing McNeel license, download 318 from

http://www.accurender.com/page/download-buy-old

We hope to add some new features in the next couple of months, but, for now there is no need for the new spin unless you have renewed your license, or purchased a copy for a new machine.

No-- the builds will continue numerically.  The term "spin" is Al's and is equivalent to what we've been calling Builds.  This build happens to be identical, except for the licensing code.  Future builds will include changes just like in the past.

When you get a chance, download and install 320 and verify for me that it's recognizing your license.  Be prepared to downgrade to 318 if it doesn't work.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll try to use the word Build rather than Spin, so we don't all get confused.

Spin or builds will still be having one product cutting across, three platforms, not two not. Thanks for the clarification. 

Albert D Hart said:

Sorry for the confusion. I'll try to use the word Build rather than Spin, so we don't all get confused.

Across the 32-bit AutoCAd 2007 platform I have this when I click, "Check License and Validate"

Use Report Problem on the license dialog to request an Authcode by email.
*** License number not entered. ***

Please insert the license number from your purchase acknowledgment.

If you have not purchased nXtRender for AutoCAD, please go to www.renderplus.com and click: Purchase.

(Error occurred in ..\rps\rps_license.cpp line: 983)

Current dialog: 'Licensing nXtRender for AutoCAD V: LL17w 1.0' ('comm_license' button sid: button-22: bskip: 0 : LB: Check License and Validate)
command: dc_license_dlg_online("comm_license", "online")

#Date: '01/06/2013 03:26:04 W. Central Africa Standard Time'
#License: ''
#Computer: 'TRAPEZOIDIMAGES'
#Product: 'nXtRender for AutoCAD'
#Version: 'LL17w 1.0'
#Build: 'LL17w Monday, December 17, 2012'
#Base: 'RPS_License'
#Company: 'Microsoft'
#Phone: ''
#User: 'Microsoft'
#Email: ''
#Owner: 'akinlolugboji'
#TL: 'xa'
#TC: 'xa'
#VC: '11'
#Windows: 'Windows 7 Build: 7601 Service Pack 1'

Haven't taken the 64-bit plunge yet.

Roy Hirshkowitz said:

No-- the builds will continue numerically.  The term "spin" is Al's and is equivalent to what we've been calling Builds.  This build happens to be identical, except for the licensing code.  Future builds will include changes just like in the past.

When you get a chance, download and install 320 and verify for me that it's recognizing your license.  Be prepared to downgrade to 318 if it doesn't work.

akinlolu olugboji said:

Spin or builds will still be having one product cutting across, three platforms, not two not. Thanks for the clarification. 

Albert D Hart said:

For AutoCAD versions - there will be just one "build" for all supported AutoCAD versions.

For Revit and SketchUp you need to download different pieces and versions of software, and you need a separate license for each platform, (or you can purchase our Multi-Platform license which is valud for all three platforms). We will be interested to learn how many people render models from more than one platform.

The three patforms - AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp will all have differences - especially for the first year or so - while we try to merge the good ideas from t8he vaious platforms into the other platforms.

In other words things remain as they are, different software for different platforms, only now there is the option of having one license cut across all platform, while the additional features in the other platforms (REvit and SketchUp) is added to the AutoCad Version.

Will be going for the March 1st date then since I still intend to start using Revit this year.

Nigeria will be a good place to market this since a number of people uses SketchUp and have not the time to acquire the skills of VRay and would just model in SketchUP click and Render.  

Albert D Hart said:

akinlolu olugboji said:

Albert D Hart said:

For AutoCAD versions - there will be just one "build" for all supported AutoCAD versions.

For Revit and SketchUp you need to download different pieces and versions of software, and you need a separate license for each platform, (or you can purchase our Multi-Platform license which is valud for all three platforms). We will be interested to learn how many people render models from more than one platform.

The three patforms - AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp will all have differences - especially for the first year or so - while we try to merge the good ideas from t8he vaious platforms into the other platforms.

The "HDRi Positioning" Video Page is missing. 

Albert D Hart said:

Price Increase

New Features

The "HDRi Positioning" Video Page is missing

Sorry, I will fix the link.

The Video is here:

http://www.renderplus.com/wp2/wk/HDRi_Positioning_Video.php

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service