AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Does anyone knows a way to view homemade panoramas on a 3d tv or with 3d glases?
I am tired of viewing 3 dimensional renderings on a 2d screen :-)

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can render the same scene twice from points 3 inches apart.

No idea though how you would convert these to a 3D format for viewing on a 3D screen.

I presume you would need some clever video editing software.

You render two images as Peter said and then you create an anaglyph using free software like this: http://www.stereoeye.jp/software/index_e.html - download on the bottom of the page

Thats obvious. You always should have two images

Peter Milner said:

You can render the same scene twice from points 3 inches apart.

No idea though how you would convert these to a 3D format for viewing on a 3D screen.

I presume you would need some clever video editing software.

We are living in 2012.

Anaglyphs are so 1900

Today we have 3d tv's and autocad (with next) produces beautiful "3d" images.

With two of these images (at a certain distance) we would be able to make a stereographic image

But the question was; How to view those (two) images on a 3d tv or with 3d glases.

You should need a conversion and a viewer 

OndraZ said:

You render two images as Peter said and then you create an anaglyph using free software like this: http://www.stereoeye.jp/software/index_e.html - download on the bottom of the page

3D movies are filmed with special cameras and then the digital movie is processed by some software. I used to do 3D rendered views when I was at the university, still with AR3. Basically, you need to set up two cameras pointing the same point of view, the distance between the two cameras (left and right ones) should be 7-8 cm along the perpendicular line to the point of view direction. Then render the two different views and mix them with some software as OndraZ suggested. You can also put the two images side-by-side in a display (monitor or tv), but you need to practice with double stereoscopic view techniques by crossing your eyes (find a lot of them over the internet). Once more, at the time of frame mounted 35mm slides, I used the visor like that in the image.

Attachments:


File needs to be in *.zip format, *.rar not supported.
Miguel Tano Adanes said:

3D movies are filmed with special cameras and then the digital movie is processed by some software. I used to do 3D rendered views when I was at the university, still with AR3. Basically, you need to set up two cameras pointing the same point of view, the distance between the two cameras (left and right ones) should be 7-8 cm along the perpendicular line to the point of view direction. Then render the two different views and mix them with some software as OndraZ suggested. You can also put the two images side-by-side in a display (monitor or tv), but you need to practice with double stereoscopic view techniques by crossing your eyes (find a lot of them over the internet). Once more, at the time of frame mounted 35mm slides, I used the visor like that in the image.

Sorry for the .rar file. I attach the .zip one.

Attachments:

Michel,

I know the system.

I also did this when I was at school (30 years ago).

The fact is that everyone has now a 3d tv and I can make two renderings in autocad/accurender for my clients.

How can I present those two images into one 3d on there tv?

Marko

Ok, so you could try to download the software that OndraZ already suggested you (http://www.stereoeye.jp/software/index_e.html) or find others over the internet, and try different solutions on the TV you'll use for presentation in order to chose the better mixing-up system. I don't have a 3D TV so I can't tell you which is better depending on the tv brand and glasses.

Would something like this do the job?

http://www.cmsoft.com.br/index.php?option=com_content&view=cate...

Peter

Peter,

That was probably the right answer.

I will go to try that software.

Googling also found the software Stereo Phot Maker.

MPO file is most likely the thing that will work.

 

Thanks

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner posted a discussion

AR Studio ground plane

The ground plane in Accurender Studio appears as a rectangular surface under the object rather than extending to the horizon.See More
Thursday
Tibor K. Karsai posted photos
Wednesday
Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Old versions of nXt for AutoCAD
"There is a bug in the logic to find the version with the closest date to your license number that occasionally finds the farm install instead. You should be able to simply download the install the NK21 or the OA30 version from the link I posted…"
Tuesday
Paul Jackson replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Old versions of nXt for AutoCAD
"Thanks Rich. I also popped-in my license code to the checker, it came up with nXtFarm64_0355.exe Seems to be the render farm though?"
Tuesday
Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Old versions of nXt for AutoCAD
"This page: http://www.renderplus.com/php/get_all_downloads.php#nXtRender lists all of the versions of nXt for AutoCAD currently available for download. The version from Nov 2014, NK21, will work with your license bought in 2013."
Tuesday
Paul Jackson posted a discussion

Old versions of nXt for AutoCAD

Is it still possible to download old versions (bought in 2013), of nXt for AutoCAD? Got a new PC, but cannot find my installation file. Thanks.See More
Tuesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Reflected background brightness
"Almost certainly.  A fix may be difficult at this point.  The code has not been touched in years."
Aug 21
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Reflected background brightness

In Accurender I can turn up the brightness of the reflected background, but when I send the same render to the farm, it renders as the default brightness.Possibly an oversight or a bug?See More
Aug 21

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service