AccuRender nXt

sun 1,2
cloudness 0,4
saturation 0,65
burn 0,1
brightness -0,1
standartd engine
decals double sided, sensivity 0,55 - color transparent.

Views: 113

You need to be a member of AccuRender nXt to add comments!

Join AccuRender nXt

Comment by Chris Fox on November 16, 2013 at 11:01pm

The image has a very nice feel to it... although I agree about the car... It's been my experience that cars (like planting) should enhance the architecture but as George mentions it does become the focal point of the rendering. Nicely Done....

Comment by akinlolu olugboji on November 16, 2013 at 10:37am

Here are some of mine.

Comment by akinlolu olugboji on November 16, 2013 at 10:31am

You can create some with the ground cover in the Plant Generator or head on to Accustudio to download some.

Comment by Maciej on November 16, 2013 at 10:12am

thx, Akinlolu...

BTW - I'm looking for nice grass material.  Any ideas where one can get it from?

Comment by akinlolu olugboji on November 16, 2013 at 9:08am

Awesomely cool!

Comment by Maciej on November 16, 2013 at 4:49am

George, you are right. 100%.  :-)

Comment by George Ioannidis on November 16, 2013 at 3:59am

Great job as always, Maciej. I like the previous version more though, as some things are confusing me on this one. My eye is constantly focusing on car more than on the building. Fortunately it's white, and it distracts possibly less than e.g. a red one. It's all about my personal taste though, so no problem with that. The other thing is the lighting of the scene. Background sky shows, that solar disc is high in front of the camera, but all shadows are coming from the right to left. It creates some kind of empiric optical confusion. Still, it's nice picture and once again: nice architecture.

Search

Latest Activity

Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Bricscad
"Unfortunately, we don't have a version that works with BricsCAD now, and that older trial version cannot be reinstated."
Jun 19
Alfons Akamp replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Bricscad
"Ich habe hier auch eine nxtrender Version für Bricscad 15. Die sieht anders aus, als die von Acad. Leider ist auch bei mir der Testzeitraum schon lange abgelaufen. Gibt es die Möglichkeit mir eine Testlizenz dafür zuzuschicken??…"
Jun 19
George Ioannidis commented on Chris Fox's photo
Thumbnail

Bedroom

"Another good rendering. Those two photoshopped reading lights are not looking good though. They don't follow the perspective, the left one is higher than the right one. Also, they are supposed to be turned on (judging from the light on wall…"
Jun 15
George Ioannidis commented on Chris Fox's photo
Thumbnail

Single Family Home

"Great image as always. I would just blur the tree shadow on the lawn to match soft shadows on the building. Nice blending of cut-out greenery. Excellent job."
Jun 15
George Ioannidis commented on Chris Fox's photo
Thumbnail

Railroad kitchen

"Very nice rendering Chris! The only thing that distracts me is the fruit bowl. It's too evidently pasted in PS.  Another thing (nothing to do with rendering) is the microwave above the stove. I would rather expect a cooker hood there."
Jun 15
akinlolu olugboji posted a discussion

trim and extension command

On AutoCad 2021.The trim and extension command works funny. I initiate the command then click the cutting edge (press entre) then click the lines I need to trim or extend.Now I initiate the command and as soon as I click the object selected trims or extend.  How can I correct this, it is really affecting my work?See More
Jun 14
Chris Fox posted photos
Jun 12
ebenezer attah koomson posted photos
Jun 3