AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

hello to all
I'm doing my first render interior, I wanted some advice from you, how to improve the lighting and views.

Hello and thanks for the answers

Views: 1152

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

other views

Attachments:

A good start.

Most of the materials are quite flat and could do with a small amount of soft sheen or reflection (use glossy if you're rendering with the basic engine).

The lighting is very uniform. If possible, try to use a variety of lighting, set them on different channels and then play with the balance after the rendering is done.

Go here! and here too!

Those are two past forum threads that can help.

thanks, now I do the tests and then I'll show you

You are welcome.



roberto sacchetti said:

thanks, now I do the tests and then I'll show you

Hi all
I'm continuing my work inside, I put the glossy materials;

I was now putting the spotlight, except that when I render it out!!

why??

I can post a standard configuration for an internal render?

Attachments:

hI, first of all check your autocad units, if this is correct put your model near the WCS 0,0,0, sometimes when you are far away from the origin you get  very strange results. If ypu want post the drawing and I take a look , regards,

Alejandro

i think the same...

This looks like something else-- objects on a frozen layer, etc..  Send or upload the drawing when you can.

I may have solved, it was a simple error 3DFACE that had stuck to the light and you could see when I copied!!

now I've done it a try.

what do you think??
you have any advice?

Attachments:

My take as learnt from the guru himself of internal Nxt render in person of Peter Miller. Remove the furniture and render the walls, curtails (if in front and external lights contribute ) ceiling and floor. When you got this right (as less things to render the faster the engine goes) add the furniture one at a time and render. So add the single seater  tweak material and render, till ok, then add the cushions and do same this takes care of all other similar furniture. Then move on to the centre coffee table (be sure the other furniture are frozen, then the kitchen cabinet and so on till you have gone through all. The add all hit the render button and go to sleep, take a coffee break and if you have access to another pc do something else. 

roberto sacchetti said:

I may have solved, it was a simple error 3DFACE that had stuck to the light and you could see when I copied!!

now I've done it a try.

what do you think??
you have any advice?


Here is a good source of free furniture to down load.
akinlolu olugboji said:

My take as learnt from the guru himself of internal Nxt render in person of Peter Miller. Remove the furniture and render the walls, curtails (if in front and external lights contribute ) ceiling and floor. When you got this right (as less things to render the faster the engine goes) add the furniture one at a time and render. So add the single seater  tweak material and render, till ok, then add the cushions and do same this takes care of all other similar furniture. Then move on to the centre coffee table (be sure the other furniture are frozen, then the kitchen cabinet and so on till you have gone through all. The add all hit the render button and go to sleep, take a coffee break and if you have access to another pc do something else. 

roberto sacchetti said:

I may have solved, it was a simple error 3DFACE that had stuck to the light and you could see when I copied!!

now I've done it a try.

what do you think??
you have any advice?

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"No idea-- that's a function of the exporter.  We do have a sketchup-based product about to go into wider beta available through RenderPlus if you're interested."
yesterday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"Good afternoon Sir, Sir, is there any way i can bring in textures assigned to my model into autocad, after exporting ? I mean see the same texturesi assigned in sketchup in autocad ? Thank you Sir."
yesterday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"Thank you so much sir for fixing the errors. Now i know better."
yesterday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"The model needs some work-- if you're translating from SketchUp this will often be the case.  I did a few things to make it workable: The units were wrong-- AutoCAD thinks the drawing is in inches but the model is, in fact, in…"
Friday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"I have sent it successfully to your mail."
Friday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"You'll need to send me the drawing if you want me to test it. You can email me at roy@mcneel.com or provide a link."
Friday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"Good morning Sir, I want to say thank you for the other time. Accurender studio loaded successfully. Although i have an issue. I tried using accurender nxt to assign materials before loading up accurender studio but i could only see an all black…"
Friday
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to OYEBANJI EMMANUEL's discussion Accurender studio not loading
"Good day Sir, Thanks for the advice. Ihave a little problem though. I imported my model from sketchup as an autocad file, then opened the autocad file and then i setup autocad camera. Typed arstudio and accurender studio plugin came up and then i…"
Thursday

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service