AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding a Decal in nXt

How do you add a jpg image to an object with nXt?

Started by Scott fontan

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Jan Verzelen

render time and lights

I've just started using nXt in the last month, but have used Accurender since 2004. I'm trying to get a handle on render time and the use…

Started by Ron Eddy

5 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Ros. Riha

Batch rendering

I set a batch running over the weekend for 2 renderings. This morniing I find the first render done and saved and a dialogue box saying "Do…

Started by Peter Milner

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Recommended hardware requirements

Hi, I am currently looking to up grade to Accurender nXt but hav not been able to find any suggested hardware requirements.  I am also wond…

Started by Todd Dodd

8 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Peter Milner

New Render Farm Build (236)

The old build will expire 11/15.  This build doesn't expire, but beginning 12/01 will require a Product Key specific to the render farm for…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

0 Oct 30, 2010

New Build (236)

Adds clipping plane objects-- see the Widgets pulldown.  Point the red line toward the objects to be retained in the view.   You can also u…

0 Oct 30, 2010

Animation Problem?

I've got a German user who has encountered a problem with the new Animation interface.  He presses the Camera Path button and nothing happe…

0 Oct 29, 2010

New Build (235)

Cleans up a couple of problems with the WalkAbout backgrounds.  There may be more....   What's new.

11 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Planar HDRI background

HDRI background doesn't show up in the walkabout view. This makes it impossible to position and scale correctly. Can we not have a position…

Started by Peter Milner

24 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Peter Milner

Handbücher für versch. Sprachen

Hallo zusammenNachdem es ja jetzt AR5 schon in verschiedene Sprachen gibt, frage ich mal, wann es denn dafür auch Handbücher und Tourials g…

Started by Alfons Akamp

0 Oct 28, 2010

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service