AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

AutoCAD (1,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you develop GPU calculation on NXT?

Can you develop GPU calculation on NXT? It was because Nxt is using many many render time.

Started by pun1407

6 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Marketing

Hi, Roy, I think that we need a "logo" for the identity of nXt, and a specific icone to put in acad. Can you provide it to us, or start a l…

Started by Marc Chaumier

33 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Albert D Hart

Tags for photos

When uploading photos there is an option to name, tags, and description.  What is the tags for? How are they used?

Started by Sergio Astorga

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Roel Cayas

Large Drawings

Good Morning.   I've run into a brick wall with a very large Autocad model.  When runnung the Render command, the Preparing Model window op…

Started by Rich Rosemann

17 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Interior Render

I am currently working on an interior view. I have mostly everything done, but I need some furniture.  Any ideas where I can find some for…

Started by Sergio Astorga

2 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

New Build (229)

Localized versions in Spanish, French, Italian and German.  These should come up automatically if you've got localized Windows (let me know…

Started by Roy Hirshkowitz

7 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RPC Halo

Rpc's are haloing up again. Which way out.

Started by akinlolu olugboji

13 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

Recover AR4 legacy plants

Hi, does anyone knows, if it's possible to recover the legacy AR4 plant library? When I try to do it, the only things I get, are the materi…

Started by Marc Chaumier

7 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Marc Chaumier

comotion 2

hi anyone out there used comotion 2 ? wonder where can i get a detailed guide on doing animation with comotion 2   cheer

Started by chen ray

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Alfons Akamp

Setting up a photo match

I've been struggling to setup a photo match. Any tips on how to get this done? I Start with something close using orbit, but once I get int…

Started by Kevin Lockwood

5 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Eric B

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Bricscad
"Unfortunately, we don't have a version that works with BricsCAD now, and that older trial version cannot be reinstated."
Jun 19
Alfons Akamp replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Bricscad
"Ich habe hier auch eine nxtrender Version für Bricscad 15. Die sieht anders aus, als die von Acad. Leider ist auch bei mir der Testzeitraum schon lange abgelaufen. Gibt es die Möglichkeit mir eine Testlizenz dafür zuzuschicken??…"
Jun 19
George Ioannidis commented on Chris Fox's photo
Thumbnail

Bedroom

"Another good rendering. Those two photoshopped reading lights are not looking good though. They don't follow the perspective, the left one is higher than the right one. Also, they are supposed to be turned on (judging from the light on wall…"
Jun 15
Thumbnail

Single Family Home

"Great image as always. I would just blur the tree shadow on the lawn to match soft shadows on the building. Nice blending of cut-out greenery. Excellent job."
Jun 15
Thumbnail

Railroad kitchen

"Very nice rendering Chris! The only thing that distracts me is the fruit bowl. It's too evidently pasted in PS.  Another thing (nothing to do with rendering) is the microwave above the stove. I would rather expect a cooker hood there."
Jun 15
akinlolu olugboji posted a discussion

trim and extension command

On AutoCad 2021.The trim and extension command works funny. I initiate the command then click the cutting edge (press entre) then click the lines I need to trim or extend.Now I initiate the command and as soon as I click the object selected trims or extend.  How can I correct this, it is really affecting my work?See More
Jun 14
Chris Fox posted photos
Jun 12
ebenezer attah koomson posted photos
Jun 3

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service