AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

nXtRender Add-ons (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Render Farm RAM

I have a drawing that refuses to render on the Farm. It is quite a large model, but I have rendered bigger. The nodes have 36Gb RAM each. A…

Started by Peter Milner

7 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Image Wizard Access

There's an nXt (for AutoCAD 2011) add-on for manipulating background images called Image Wizard (or Image Layer Manager depending on where…

Started by Steve Wojtynek

3 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Steve Wojtynek

size of image

No matter what settings I change the physical size of the render seems to come out the same size. I recently upgraded from AutoCAD 2015 to…

Started by Glenn Massey

3 May 24, 2016
Reply by Glenn Massey

Render farm problem

After using the render farm on a second computer last week (with success) it seems that it dosesn't work today. It's been activated, path  …

Started by Francois Plourde

4 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Francois Plourde

Mirrored decals

If I attach a decal to an object and then mirror it, it renders fine on my local machine, but not at all on the render farm.

Started by Peter Milner

13 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Rich Hart

Render farm from AutoCAD window

Is there any way of sending a render to the farm from the AutoCAD window rather than the walkabout window? I need to create a plan render w…

Started by Peter Milner

2 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Peter Milner

Render Farm data transfer

Is there any way of telling how much data is transferred to the Farm when a render is started? I'm asking this as we are having a dedicated…

Started by Peter Milner

3 May 7, 2015
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Rendering speed

The Render Farm has four identical nodes. All four have been tested with Cinebench and Passmark with pretty much identical results, as you…

Started by Peter Milner

3 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Peter Milner

Panorama, Hybrid and Renderfarm

I ran a Panorama on my local machine (12 cores) and it managed around 2600 passes in 15 hours using the Hybrid engine. CPU usage varied bet…

Started by Peter Milner

0 Feb 12, 2015

More Renderfarm glitches

Path tracer on the Renderfarm doesn't show glowing materials. Also the new build doesn't let me suspend a machine from the rendering proces…

Started by Peter Milner

9 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Peter Milner

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service