AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Scott Davidson's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"A furniture webinar would be cool.  Although, I guess we better define what a good f…"

Scott Davidson replied Mar 18, 2011 to Webinar..how did it go?

13 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Oh, yes under reflection type. Monte carlo is there.  I have used monte carlo for si…"

Scott Davidson replied Dec 30, 2010 to How can I use "monte carlo"

11 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Ros. Riha

"If you go to the Render settings tab you can select the Default or Path Tracer.  Sel…"

Scott Davidson replied Dec 30, 2010 to How can I use "monte carlo"

11 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Ros. Riha

"It is true that there are situations that nXt will use more memory. As Roy points ou…"

Scott Davidson replied Sep 30, 2010 to Worth upgrading to NXT from AR4?

22 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I have heard for the need to clear the Firefox history to get some webpages to updat…"

Scott Davidson replied Sep 29, 2010 to Problem with Nxt website using Mozilla

6 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Alejandro Testa

"If you go to http://accurender.ning.com/ does it work? This could be a redirect pro…"

Scott Davidson replied Sep 29, 2010 to Problem with Nxt website using Mozilla

6 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Alejandro Testa

"The site should be working now. We had a couple minutes this morning it was down."

Scott Davidson replied Sep 29, 2010 to Old nXt Website

6 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by John Ferris

"Wayne - In your case, you are not getting the CSS style sheets. Do you have a secon…"

Scott Davidson replied Sep 21, 2010 to POSTING TO FORUM

23 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Eric B

"Hey guys, here is a response from Ning. "It sounds like api.ning.com and/or static.…"

23 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Eric B

"Yes, these are all Ning sites. I have a message into ning to see if we can detamine…"

23 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Eric B

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

screend brochure 2019 05

"Those are all exceptional work, Peter! Congratulations!On this one only: bricks look big to me, but maybe I am wrong. Also some areas in shadow look still a bit noisy."
Wednesday
Peter Milner posted photos
Tuesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"1-  On the Rendering Tab there is a popdown called Destination.  The option is called something like "Local Out of Process".  2-  No, installation will require admin access."
Oct 5
Mark Brinkman replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"I am an old Accurender user. I now need to try and re-create some old images from old models. (about 20 years old) I have now downloaded Accurender Studio, and now work with AutoCAD 2016 and 2017 I have 2 questions related to Accurender Studio: 1)…"
Oct 4
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Yep-- the groundplane in ArStudio should be turned on in that case-- but you will get a rectangle which may need to be sized.  If it's not turning on, that's probably a bug."
Sep 26
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Not to worry. I've just seen that ArStudio has its own version of a ground plane. It just doesn't translate the old nXt one."
Sep 26
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Sorry-- just got back into town last night.  Infinite objects aren't supported in ArStudio-- so yes-- the ground plane has to be represented by a finite object, in this case a rectangle.  You don't have to use mine, you can use…"
Sep 25
mike makki commented on Tibor K. Karsai's photo
Thumbnail

WestlakeV - Copy

"good image and nice montage... the only thing is that the sky is too blue ... a light colour and would make it perfect"
Sep 21

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service