AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Zdravko Todorovic's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Command: nxtbUnknown command "NXTB". Press F1 for help. NXTB, not working with OA30,…"

Zdravko Todorovic replied Jun 5 to License no longer valid with latest build, please help.

11 Jun 5
Reply by Zdravko Todorovic

"Does it work with Autocad 2008"

Zdravko Todorovic replied Jan 11 to AccuRender Studio

39 Feb 7
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

" Can I run this application with progeCAD 2018  http://www.progesoft.com/en/product…"

Zdravko Todorovic replied May 21, 2017 to AccuRender Studio

39 Feb 7
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"nXt Render est mort"

Zdravko Todorovic replied Aug 30, 2015 to New nXtRender 0343-NI04

81 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Albert D Hart

"with autocad 2008 not working"

Zdravko Todorovic replied Apr 20, 2015 to License no longer valid with latest build, please help.

11 Jun 5

""I don't think we ever did post any AutoCAD specific instructions for the Image Wiza…"

Zdravko Todorovic replied Apr 20, 2015 to License no longer valid with latest build, please help.

11 Jun 5

"[[[ > how to use add-ons for nxtrender build "OA30w 1.0" > link for add-ons pl…"

Zdravko Todorovic replied Apr 18, 2015 to License no longer valid with latest build, please help.

11 Jun 5

"how to use add-ons for nxtrender build "OA30w 1.0"link for add-ons please"

Zdravko Todorovic replied Apr 17, 2015 to License no longer valid with latest build, please help.

11 Jun 5

"Je crains que cela prendra encore un an pour faire quelque chose"

Zdravko Todorovic replied Jun 27, 2014 to Wishlist & Interface Updates

12 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Maciej

"Does not work with AutoCAD 2015"

Zdravko Todorovic replied Jun 25, 2014 to Licenses

8 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Rich Hart

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

mike makki posted a discussion
yesterday
Peter Milner commented on Chris Fox's photo
Thumbnail

Senior Living Rear

"Hi Chris, The modelling, lighting and rendering are very good on these three images. However, I feel they are let down slightly by the "Photoshopped" plants, cars and people. I think it's mainly to do with the shadow direction and…"
Oct 26
Chris Fox posted photos
Oct 22
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Frosted glass
"Not yet.  It's not quite like that-- where you can offload certain portions.  It's more like an all or nothing proposition."
Oct 12
George Ioannidis replied to Peter Milner's discussion Frosted glass
"Thank you Roy. The more physical based effects nXt has, the more realistic pictures it will compute. All of those need a lot of computing power under (or on top of) our desks though. Are you doing any move to engage GPUs on rendering process in nXt?…"
Oct 11
"Most are using nVidia's stuff for denoising-- it's pretty impressive. They are reflective caustics which you get automatically in the new engine-- yes, I think they come from sunlight striking the chair bases.  They should be pretty…"
Oct 11
George Ioannidis replied to Peter Milner's discussion Frosted glass
"Nice! Many path renderers are introducing denoising features with good results. I have a question on those images Roy: the bright elliptical spots on the wall between the two windows are reflection caustics from highly reflective surface on the…"
Oct 11
"I've been experimenting with nVidia's denoiser (requires one of their GPUs) in the new Image Editor.  Very promising-- here's regular and denoised.  Click on each image to see it full size:"
Oct 10

© 2018   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service