AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Wayne Williamson's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Flamingo, & Grasshopper are blocked and Sketchup appears the same as this site -…"

Wayne Williamson replied Sep 21, 2010 to POSTING TO FORUM

23 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Eric B

"I had an issue with this too during build 225, Roy's suggestion to match the reflect…"

Wayne Williamson replied Sep 21, 2010 to RPC Halo

13 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Yes it does, without a hitch, infact I do much of my viewing of images and posting f…"

23 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Eric B

"We did have this problem, in fact we are still having it! Every combination for your…"

23 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Eric B

"Rich I do many large files and my experience has been spotty with files over 100mb.…"

Wayne Williamson replied Sep 20, 2010 to Large Drawings

17 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"I think this is the same issue I was dealing with a week or two ago. Did you define…"

Wayne Williamson replied Sep 16, 2010 to Blocks in X-Ref

8 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"The issue with the material pallete itself was in build 225. The issue with material…"

Wayne Williamson replied Sep 16, 2010 to Latest release stability

12 Sep 16, 2010

"I have noticed 2 issues with the materials preview. 1 Build 225 the materials in NX…"

Wayne Williamson replied Sep 16, 2010 to Latest release stability

12 Sep 16, 2010

"When you look at a file with materials attached through the style manager everything…"

Wayne Williamson replied Sep 10, 2010 to problem with materials assigned to wall components in xrefs

6 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

""Why not try the visretain variable and set it to 0." It's a good idea but I've alr…"

Wayne Williamson replied Sep 10, 2010 to problem with materials assigned to wall components in xrefs

6 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Bricscad
"Unfortunately, we don't have a version that works with BricsCAD now, and that older trial version cannot be reinstated."
Jun 19
Alfons Akamp replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Bricscad
"Ich habe hier auch eine nxtrender Version für Bricscad 15. Die sieht anders aus, als die von Acad. Leider ist auch bei mir der Testzeitraum schon lange abgelaufen. Gibt es die Möglichkeit mir eine Testlizenz dafür zuzuschicken??…"
Jun 19
George Ioannidis commented on Chris Fox's photo
Thumbnail

Bedroom

"Another good rendering. Those two photoshopped reading lights are not looking good though. They don't follow the perspective, the left one is higher than the right one. Also, they are supposed to be turned on (judging from the light on wall…"
Jun 15
Thumbnail

Single Family Home

"Great image as always. I would just blur the tree shadow on the lawn to match soft shadows on the building. Nice blending of cut-out greenery. Excellent job."
Jun 15
Thumbnail

Railroad kitchen

"Very nice rendering Chris! The only thing that distracts me is the fruit bowl. It's too evidently pasted in PS.  Another thing (nothing to do with rendering) is the microwave above the stove. I would rather expect a cooker hood there."
Jun 15
akinlolu olugboji posted a discussion

trim and extension command

On AutoCad 2021.The trim and extension command works funny. I initiate the command then click the cutting edge (press entre) then click the lines I need to trim or extend.Now I initiate the command and as soon as I click the object selected trims or extend.  How can I correct this, it is really affecting my work?See More
Jun 14
Chris Fox posted photos
Jun 12
ebenezer attah koomson posted photos
Jun 3

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service